Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Happy Bday Ashley Chambers

It's sat right infront of you lot all day Chambo_9 (17) and no one has wished him a happy b day. Disgraceful.

Happy Birthday Ashley, now sign a proffesional contract. Now!

Even if he did sign today, it wouldn't be on the OS for about three weeks. :rolleyes:

Funnily enough i was just thinking to myself t'other day "whatever happened to teen sensation Ashley Chambers, the youngest palyer ever to appear in the City first team?"

Can anyone fill me in pls? I thought he'd disappeared as all the talk in these here parts seems to be of King, Gradel, Dodds etc - has Chambers had a long term injury?

Funnily enough i was just thinking to myself t'other day "whatever happened to teen sensation Ashley Chambers, the youngest palyer ever to appear in the City first team?"

Can anyone fill me in pls? I thought he'd disappeared as all the talk in these here parts seems to be of King, Gradel, Dodds etc - has Chambers had a long term injury?

Chambers has had a knee injury for months. Expects to be back in the spring.

Resonably soon then? I thought he did both knees?

I was told both but apparently it was only one. I saw him lightly jogging a few weeks back at the training ground but with the injury he's had, the challenge will be twisting, turning and then sprinting. Happy birthday to him.

Archived