Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Which band do you hate more than life itself?

I can't stand all the sh!t my mrs listens to. It winds me up very much and she knows it, so she plays it all the more. :angry:

It's garbage like The Kooks, The Arctic Monkeys, The Pigeon Detectives (who the fook exactly?), Busted, McFly et al. Really offends my bastard ears that does. :mad:

How Dare you suggest The arctic Monkeys are shit.

There fooking awesome! :w00t:

How Dare you suggest The arctic Monkeys are shit.

There fooking awesome! :w00t:

No they're really quite poor. I can't stand them. It's absolutely dreadful noise and it winds me up everytime I hear one of their screechings being played anywhere.

Indeed they are, every song they have done, i have liked. People like Jamie just don't appreciate good music i guess :rolleyes:

This is bollocks. I do appreciate good music when I hear it. And when the Arctic Monkeys play, I don't hear it. How the fock you can suggest I don't appreciate good music when I listen to a lot of what you have on your Ipod is beyond me you complete moron. :rolleyes:

This is bollocks. I do appreciate good music when I hear it. And when the Arctic Monkeys play, I don't hear it. How the fock you can suggest I don't appreciate good music when I listen to a lot of what you have on your Ipod is beyond me you complete moron. :rolleyes:

Sarcasm Jamie old pal ;)

And you know the stuff on my iPod is quality. All of it :P:whistle:

Sarcasm Jamie old pal ;)

And you know the stuff on my iPod is quality. All of it :P:whistle:

Extremely subtle sarcasm in that case! :P

I don't know about all of the stuff on your iPod being quality. Some of it is appalling! I believe you have Take That, YMCA and the Cheeky Girls on there somewhere. :blink::o

Extremely subtle sarcasm in that case! :P

I don't know about all of the stuff on your iPod being quality. Some of it is appalling! I believe you have Take That, YMCA and the Cheeky Girls on there somewhere. :blink::o

They are lies. Even i'm not that bad :mellow:

Well, after a quick check i have realised that was also a lie, although i could have sworn i'd got one of them on there :S

I thought you had at least one on there as well. Maybe it was something equally as camp? :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...
a girl at work went to see them last week, and she told me that they did actually play a guitar "on a couple of songs" :o

whoever said coldplay had a good shout. also i'm not sure if i hate the gossip yet.

Depeche Mode...over rated Garbage! :yawn:

Archived