Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Which band do you hate more than life itself?

Muse. Probably be lambasted for saying that but i flat out can't stand them. Same with Incubus and many many shocking pop punk bands such as Simple Plan and Good Charlotte *shudders*

Oooo, prepare to feel Sticky Trump's wrath!

:yawn:

I really thought people would learn.

Argue with me if you want... but I WILL make you look stupid.

I doubt it - especially on the subject of the Smiths.

There is an art to winding folks up, and you haven't quite managed it. lol

I can't stand all the sh!t my mrs listens to. It winds me up very much and she knows it, so she plays it all the more. :angry:

It's garbage like The Kooks, The Arctic Monkeys, The Pigeon Detectives (who the fook exactly?), Busted, McFly et al. Really offends my bastard ears that does. :mad:

That'd be the same Pigeon Detectives who rocked Glasto last weekend and will no doubt see a 20 fold increase in Album sales this weekend :D

Nearly 30 Albums in 27 years and 11 US No 1's :worship:

How many Depeche Mode albums do you own exactly?

.....................................or is this just a sweeping statement with no thought whatsoever put into it? :frusty::frusty::frusty:

Doesn't this demonstrate the beauty of music - the fact that where you hear rhythm and harmony another man hears noise and blandness.

I am indifferent to Depeche Mode, to be fair I really haven't listened to much by them. I seem to remember a remix of a track with the word "gun" in the title...

Anyway, he may have chosen his words a little more carefully but thank f**k we all love different sounds - that what makes music by far the best medium of artistic expression.

The Smiths.

(I'm feeling feisty).

Oh go on then...

The Feeling

The Twang

U2

Evanescence

Mika (with a passion).

Poppy Dance music catchy bollocks.

Cher

Come on then. Let's have ya.

Fully agree with all of them, although I'm not that bothered about The Smiths either way. Overrated but still got a few decent songs. Just can't stand Morrissey's voice for long.

The Smiths.

(I'm feeling feisty).

Oh go on then...

The Feeling - must be my age but I thought the debut album was good.

The Twang - :dunno:

U2 - Great band - once upon the early 80's

Evanescence - Gothic rock with a twist of Leonard Cohen. Just enough to make you kill yourself

Mika (with a passion). - I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky - CLASSIC!!!

Poppy Dance music catchy bollocks. - :thumbup:

Cher - should have fired out of that fooking ships cannon she s(h)at on

Come on then. Let's have ya.

Have that!

I'm also growing to hate Paolo Nutini and James Morrison.

How is it possible to have such irritating voices? Do they work at it? Or is that just what women like these days?

It's a shame because James Morrison has some nice enough, radio friendly, bland rubbish which I'm happy to pretend to like if it gets me in with women.

I'm also growing to hate Paolo Nutini and James Morrison.

How is it possible to have such irritating voices? Do they work at it? Or is that just what women like these days?

It's a shame because James Morrison has some nice enough, radio friendly, bland rubbish which I'm happy to pretend to like if it gets me in with women.

James Morrison's real surname is Catchpole. He went to a school near me for a couple of years. Like to see him sell millions of records with the word Catchpole on his album cover.

James Morrison's real surname is Catchpole. He went to a school near me for a couple of years. Like to see him sell millions of records with the word Catchpole on his album cover.

I bet he's bedded some wonderful women.

The sad thing is, I know he could bed my girlfriend easy.

Archived