Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Which band do you hate more than life itself?

Oasis, The Arctic Monkeys and anything else the NME really likes but is simply 'pap by numbers'

yep and a long line of others to it seems instead of being unbiased and giving honest reviews the NME these days sells their soul to the highest bidder

The Beautiful South.

Shame on you.

The Young Knives

And you.

I really don't like Muse. I can't think of a reason to hate them though.

Individually, I want to bring great vengeance and furious anger upon Bono, Phil Collins, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion and Mick Hucknall.

Given enough alcohol, I could hate that mock-American MOR slag Joss Stone.

Oasis, The Arctic Monkeys and anything else the NME really likes but is simply 'pap by numbers'

I do agree with that statement in general, but 'NME-bands' tends to be painfully uninnovative and samey rather than particularly bad. Certainly not hateworthy. There's much worse out there far more deserving of your wrath.

There are far too many to list - so just picking from above posts

• beautiful south - GRRRRRRRRRR
  • Keene - Get a guitar ya bástards

a girl at work went to see them last week, and she told me that they did actually play a guitar "on a couple of songs" :o

whoever said coldplay had a good shout. also i'm not sure if i hate the gossip yet.

Busted, mcfly all those cheesy bands. I remember watching a top of the tops show or summat (on tv) and busted were playing their guitars without it plugged in. It was so aweful.

:o

showbiz, origin of symmetry and absolution are immense!

I agree completely, but I can see why some people don't like them. There's the over the topness and all, which some find a turn-off, as well as Matt Bellamy either acting like a total loon for extra column inches, or actually being a total loon. Either way I he's quite the twat.

I agree completely, but I can see why some people don't like them. There's the over the topness and all, as well as Matt Bellamy either acting like a total loon for extra column inches, or actually being a total loon. Either way he's quite the twat.

His political views are insane but he's hardly a loon. I imagine Tommy dislikes them for his high pitched wailings. ;):D

Archived