Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Which band do you hate more than life itself?

His political views are insane but he's hardly a loon. I imagine Tommy dislikes them for his high pitched wailings. ;):D

He kinda is. I'm sure I remember him saying (LEICESTER'S OWN!) David Icke might be onto something, or something along those lines. At the very least, he suggested that he's read his books and considered them seriously.

his online autobiography, Icke writes that, in March 1990, while he was a national spokesperson for the Green Party, he received a message from the spirit world through a medium. (video) She told him he was a healer who had been chosen for his courage and sent to heal the earth, and that he had been directed into football to learn discipline. He was going to leave politics and would become famous, she said, writing five books in three years, and one day there would be a great earthquake, and the "sea will reclaim land," because human beings were abusing the earth.

When Icke told the Green Party leadership what he had experienced, he was banned from speaking at public meetings on their behalf. In 1991, after a trip to Peru, he wrote Truth Vibrations, an autobiographical work which summarized his life experiences up to that point, with an emphasis on his recent spiritual encounters. He began to wear only turquoise and on March 27, 1991, held a press conference to announce: "I am a channel for the Christ spirit. The title was given to me very recently by the Godhead."

In an interview on the Terry Wogan show that year, he announced that he was "the son of God," and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. His statements were met with laughter and ridicule from the studio audience, derision in the press, and suggestions that he was mentally ill. Icke later said that he had been misinterpreted by the media.

Like I say, the blokes either an idiot or a sly bastard. Possibly both.

Icke is a ****ing nutjob but he's gotten a few things correct, albeit coincidentally.

i agree, i was watching a documentary on channel 5 (i think) late last year, and he was going on about some stuff(the media and politicians mostly) and was making some good points and then he started going on about his being the son of god (again) and i thought "shut up dave"

i agree, i was watching a documentary on channel 5 (i think) late last year, and he was going on about some stuff(the media and politicians mostly) and was making some good points and then he started going on about his being the son of god (again) and i thought "shut up dave"

I saw one a few weeks back. It was probably the same one. Twas quite good.

The title of thread says which BANDS do you hate the most... I'd be hard pushed to describe either Take That and Westlife as 'bands'.

So I'll plumb for...

Oasis

Yes I agree too !! They were only good for nostalgic reasons IMO for the first two albums - the second co-inciding with my freshers year at Uni !! :cool:

The Feeling, Mika, Just Jack and The Magic Numbers at the mo. :thumbup:

Take That are alright. ;)

I loath Robbie Williams, Joss Stone, James Blunt and Keane. :thumbup:

U2 suck now also.

U2 at least tried to go experimental and vary their music - more talented than James Blunt anyway. The Feeling and Mika are w*nk and IMO so are Babyshambles with the d*ck head Pete Docherty :ph34r:

Scissor Sisters

Bunch o mincers :ph34r:

Good shout. Not for that reason, but just because their music is so irritating.

U2 Don't deserve to be hated purely for their Live performances. Whether you like them or not, they know how to Rock 90.000 people.

U2 Don't deserve to be hated purely for their Live performances. Whether you like them or not, they know how to Rock 90.000 people.

I'm not homophobic more mincophobic!

As Al Murray said to John Barrowman on Saturday "Your a gay man with no mince on the menu"

U2 deserve to be on there for being crusaders against world poverty and then charging a minimum of 300 euros for a room at the The Clarence in Dublin

.........................and 20 euros for a cocktail :cry:

Which was nice :ph34r:

Not one mention of James Blunt :dunno:

I hate New Order with a passion. Shite pop made out to be something brilliant.

But my most hated are The Beatles. Too 'nice' for my liking.

lildave3 did :rolleyes:

Archived