Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Which band do you hate more than life itself?

The Fray's song out at the moment. Not sure what there other stuff is like but there current single is poor

its all the same, im with you but a lot of people like the fray, i don't know why though :dunno:

U2 deserve to be on there for being crusaders against world poverty and then charging a minimum of 300 euros for a room at the The Clarence in Dublin

.........................and 20 euros for a cocktail :cry:

Which was nice :ph34r:

lol quality. It's a five star hotel, what do you expect??? If you don't want to pay don't stay! I don't see how fleecing the wealthy is bad for the poor? I'm sure the staff like having a job.

lol quality. It's a five star hotel, what do you expect??? If you don't want to pay don't stay! I don't see how fleecing the wealthy is bad for the poor? I'm sure the staff like having a job.

I don't have a problem with paying it

.....................just them charging it :thumbup:

Bunch o Shysters

Good to see U2 getting a healthy mention.

I'd like to venture The View. It's not so much I hate them.. I just find their music to be garbage and samey and it's everywhere.

Riding on the crest of an NME created wave rather than any real talent.

Good call. Sick of hearing them.

Not one mention of James Blunt :dunno:

I hate New Order with a passion. Shite pop made out to be something brilliant.

But my most hated are The Beatles. Too 'nice' for my liking.

lildave3 did :rolleyes:

and katy did too

Westlife

Take That

Girls Aloud

Oh, and ANY band fronted by that over-rated hippy Bob Dylan.. :devil:

So basically the Grateful Dead and arguably The Travelling Wilburys. If you even know who either of those are.

And he never fronted those bands anyway, he played with them both and both had a career before him and would after him... or at least would have done were it not for tragic circumstances in the case of the Wilburys.

I'm not going to argue with you... it's your opinion and quite frankly, if I've gauged your intellect and taste correctly from your posting in the past then I'm right in saying that:

a) I wouldn't like to agree with you on anything

and

b) You're a bit of a tw at.

So basically the Grateful Dead and arguably The Travelling Wilburys. If you even know who either of those are.

And he never fronted those bands anyway, he played with them both and both had a career before him and would after him... or at least would have done were it not for tragic circumstances in the case of the Wilburys.

I'm not going to argue with you... it's your opinion and quite frankly, if I've gauged your intellect and taste correctly from your posting in the past then I'm right in saying that:

a) I wouldn't like to agree with you on anything

and

b) You're a bit of a tw at.

Now, now TPH no need to get personal :P

Although the way everyone on FT slates Ultra you may have a slight point lol:devil:

The Kooks.

Also I agree with everyone who's mentioned The View - it's not that I particularly hate them or their music, just that there's nothing different or original about them. They're exactly the same as every other run-of-the-mill indie band from the last 10 years.

Same Jeans is a decent tune though. :ph34r:

The Kooks.

Also I agree with everyone who's mentioned The View - it's not that I particularly hate them or their music, just that there's nothing different or original about them. They're exactly the same as every other run-of-the-mill indie band from the last 10 years.

Same Jeans is a decent tune though. :ph34r:

Yeah but you like The Feeling so your opinion is null and void.

Though the Kooks are ridiculously annoying. There's a billion bands that I wouldn't have an opinion on either way except that they're worshipped by people and it gets on your tits that such blandness is so prolifigate.

The NME is shaping up to be the 'Smash Hits' magazine of the Noughties. (Yeah I know it didn't die that long ago but the ninties was when it was big)

I'd like to venture a Lily Allen + any other young lady 'wid attitoood!'

Fuc k off. We don't care.

So you're having period pains - big woop.

Bitchwhore.

That reminds me - that Rihananhanana whatever the fk her name is.

Awful awful woman. Shut your noise.

Archived