Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Which band do you hate more than life itself?

The Smiths.

(I'm feeling feisty).

Oh go on then...

The Feeling

The Twang

U2

Evanescence

Mika (with a passion).

Poppy Dance music catchy bollocks.

Cher

Come on then. Let's have ya.

the feeling - hmmm - i really wanted to like them, cause i can see what they're trying to do, what sort of thing they're trying to go for - but they have no songs and the singer has the worst, wrongest hair possible - they suck...

no sorry - i couldn't go through with it - self-regulation.

that is, what i said about the feeling still stands, but i also made a comment about james morrison - believe me, it wasn't a pole he was catching - but it offended me, so i scrubbed it...

I don't hate them more than life itself - but I believe the hype surrounding the Arctic Monkeys and the infantile mindset of their "fans", coupled with the raw evidence of a lack of any real musical ability, to be particularly irksome.

I don't hate them more than life itself - but I believe the hype surrounding the Arctic Monkeys and the infantile mindset of their "fans", coupled with the raw evidence of a lack of any real musical ability, to be particularly irksome.

Hope my sig and avetar combo havn't brought you to this decision :whistle:

:D

If they make great music which they are at the minute, theres always going to be hype.

Its all a matter of taste tho isnt it.

But lack of musical ability Daggers i think not fella lol

As for music im hating - Mika

- The Feeling

- Arcade Fire - do not like these at all

Bet they'll look good in the discount aisle

S'not that bad but it'll make me smile

They'll look good in the discount aisle

Just another bland indie band with no real individuality to set them apart. Just more boys with guitars. Not offensive, not unlistenable to, simply nothing special. Tommy Dorsey didn't have legions of people defending his honour, Led Zeppelin didn't need to rely on media hype and Howling Wolf existed without the internet...without modern media no one would ever have heard of this little band.

In 10 years time someone will mention them, "Oh you remember them?" to which the reply will come "Oh yea, just about...but I can't remember what they did".

Topping this is that simply by writing this will drive some people into apoplexy, they will have to retort to justify "their" band. Take someone I rate - Mark E Smith - I couldn't give a flying fvck whether anyone else likes or dislikes him. I care not a jot if anyone else listens to the work of Brian Eno, Pink Floyd, The Sparks, The Clash or any of a host of musicians that have/had real musical creative talent...a spark of originality.

This isn't personal - but man I hate your band*. :cool:

*Another pop band who release inoffensive tunes with no lasting appeal.

The Beautiful South.

Good call.

the Feeling....if I had to murder one of them it would be 'the feeling'

"I'd love it if you fall, I'd love it if you fall, I'd love it if you fall under a double decker bus"

"If you'd fill my gormless face right in, right in"

The Feeling are an abomination upon the World of Music, and should be banished to France immediately.

And i really hate James Blunt, i know he's not a band, but i really hate the guy and his songs. :mad:

Blunt with a capital "C" in my opinion. And I hate the "C" word.

I also hate Starsailor

I agree, except that I do, ashamedly, like "Four to the Floor". :ph34r:

The Streets !

To think this bloke is left-handed. He's brought shame upon us all.

Mika

James Morrison

James Blunt

Slipknot

Korn

My Chemical Romance

Starting to really dislike Razorlight too, their songs are way overplayed.

good calls. to those who are dissing the beautiful south...shame on you!!

good calls. to those who are dissing the beautiful south...shame on you!!

The Beautiful South are about as witty and poignant as Roy "Chubby" Brown, and even less entertaining.

We had a neighbour who used to play "Don't marry her" whenever she had a row with her other half. We had to move before I did something very illegal and wrong.

The Beautiful South are about as witty and poignant as Roy "Chubby" Brown, and even less entertaining.

We had a neighbour who used to play "Don't marry her" whenever she had a row with her other half. We had to move before I did something very illegal and wrong.

:angry::angry::angry:

:angry::angry::angry:
If it makes you feel better, you can slag off QOTSA. :dunno:
My girlfriend absolutely LOVES Paolo Nutini. She plays his cd all the time and I'm actually finding it difficult to maintain my (required) level of hatred for him.Please advise what steps I should take?
Make him eat his stupid new shoes?

My girlfriend absolutely LOVES Paolo Nutini. She plays his cd all the time and I'm actually finding it difficult to maintain my (required) level of hatred for him.

Please advise what steps I should take?

"Misplace" the CD?

But I LOVE QoTSA.

I've got 2 songs I fu cking hate in my head.

One is that sodding New Shoes song. And one is some garbage about an um-berrr-ella.

Catchy as fu ck.

I'd rather catch something nasty.

eh-eh-eh?

ella ella ella eh!

Were you even singing the sodding um-berrr-ellla song then - or merely coincedence?

It was on in the gym this morning, and all I've got going round my head is "ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh".

Annoyed? Not 'alf. :@

Archived