Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Southend Post Match Comments

Fu*king disgrace.

Sit back and try and hold on for a point against a team down to 10 men, fighting for their lives? Whos this down to?

Kelly out

This is irony, right?

We've not lost, we had a man stretchered off and lost concentration. If my team-mate were taken off on a stretcher, I know my mind wouldn't be on the footy either.

kelly should not have made that final sub knowing that maybery had taken a knock!!!!!!!

we played well, i think we were very unlucky but should have dominated when they had 10men

I dislike Rob Kelly but I'm not sure thats fair, Maybes seemed fine until the challenge which restuled in him being stretchered off. At least RK was thinking positive, and he did spend ages giving out tactical info to the players and they STILL cocked it up!

Fu*king disgrace.

Sit back and try and hold on for a point against a team down to 10 men, fighting for their lives? Whos this down to?

Kelly out

jeez chill fella..... We're six games unbeaten, there's no way we'll achieve anything this season, but in January many of us were genuinely concerned that we'd be relegated. We're comfortable, we've got backing, and in all honesty the next few weeks are virtually irrelevant. It's all about how we're able to strengthen the squad in the summer and aiming for a top 10 place next season. Kelly may not be the answer or the man to lead us to the Premiership, but we are most certainly not tripping over candidates to replace him.

jeez chill fella..... We're six games unbeaten, there's no way we'll achieve anything this season, but in January many of us were genuinely concerned that we'd be relegated. We're comfortable, we've got backing, and in all honesty the next few weeks are virtually irrelevant. It's all about how we're able to strengthen the squad in the summer and aiming for a top 10 place next season. Kelly may not be the answer or the man to lead us to the Premiership, but we are most certainly not tripping over candidates to replace him.

Ditto. Although I think we should and will be challenging for the playoffs, at least.

This is irony, right?

We've not lost, we had a man stretchered off and lost concentration. If my team-mate were taken off on a stretcher, I know my mind wouldn't be on the footy either.

Lost concentration? Are you Rob Kelly?

I dont care about the last 2 minutes when Maybury got took off- im talking about the previous 43 when we invited Southend to attack us and attack again.

If we'd of tried to get the winner instead of trying to defend, we'd of won. End of

Oh, and if i was on 5k a week to win football matches, id fu*king well make sure i won the match and then worried about my team mate.

what happened to maybury?

He got battered in the first half, took a knock to the ankle... it looked as if he might come off... but he didn't.

Right near the end of the second half he got crashed into again, same ankle. He went off on a stretcher.

That's our back four well and truly unsettled now. :thumbup:

You play your first choice RB at LB for a game and he gets crocked. Ironic, isn't it? :whistle:

Ditto. Although I think we should and will be challenging for the playoffs, at least.

And I'd of course love us to be doing that, but I do think we've got a lot of work to do, and when we do go up, I'd like it to be as a Club with real strength, and thus have a chance of staying there for more than 9 months. Meaning I'd like to go up dominating the Champo as Reading and Wigan did in recent years, and that simply doesn't happen overnight

If we'd of tried to get the winner instead of trying to defend, we'd of won. End of

Whoa there Mystic Meg. We're away to a side furiously battling against the drop, with a team with little attacking quality. If we'd gone for it we could quite easily have lost.

He got battered in the first half, took a knock to the ankle... it looked as if he might come off... but he didn't.

Right near the end of the second half he got crashed into again, same ankle. He went off on a stretcher.

That's our back four well and truly unsettled now. :thumbup:You play your first choice RB at LB for a game and he gets crocked. Ironic, isn't it? :whistle:

If Maybes is out for a bit, which obviously we hope he isn't, then Nils comes back next week at LB, leaving Dickie at RB. So, not that unsettled really

This is irony, right?

What an absolutely ridiculous comment!...it's their job for crying out loud..aww he's been hurt lets stop playing..try telling Chelski that last week..behave!

If my team-mate were taken off on a stretcher, I know my mind wouldn't be on the footy either.

Maybe this is just one reason why you are playing football in the Championship then...because it's as sure as shit a good reason why some other people shouldn't be :rolleyes:

If Maybes is out for a bit, which obviously we hope he isn't, then Nils comes back next week at LB, leaving Dickie at RB. So, not that unsettled really

It's not the back four we've had during our recent mini-run.

The new look back four might be steady, but it's just not the same. :whistle:

Archived