Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Southend Post Match Comments

Are you crazy? This was nearly 24 hours ago! What do you think they are, incredible memory men? They're 300 years old! davieG can't remember who we played yesterday and Thracian can't even remember going to the game. Give them a break.

:whistle:

:P

What!! we played the pirates, in their blue and green striped kit and won 3 tries to their 76 baskets. I remember it just like it was yesterday.

Another good result.

A little gutted we let a lead slip twice but we continue to do well away from home which is a big step forward. Lets hope that we continue this unbeaten run and dont slip into the bad old ways of a great run followed by a shite one.

The last away games were more to do with luck than judgement and nothing to with not being shite.

Wils is right. We certainly asked someone where the away end was. Delighted to meet you, however briefly, and to meet some more of the Ultras in the pub beforehand like Filbertway, Joe, Lil-dave3, Jonbluefox etc and to see some more familiar faces once again.

It was a good day. Decent pint, good company, a football match full of interest and incident and enthusiastic supporters who sang the opposition almost to silence for most of the game. Only Kelly served to dampen things by seemingly slamming the brakes on each time we scored.

Apologies as

i took absolutely no notice of who Thracian was speaking to. But from your description I'm sure I'll be able to spot you next time :D:D

Guest Gist

The wheels on your house go round and round...

:D:thumbup:

The atmosphere was fantastic yesterday adding to a good day all round. It's just a shame we didn't come back with all 3 points :(

And I'd of course love us to be doing that, but I do think we've got a lot of work to do, and when we do go up, I'd like it to be as a Club with real strength, and thus have a chance of staying there for more than 9 months. Meaning I'd like to go up dominating the Champo as Reading and Wigan did in recent years, and that simply doesn't happen overnight

its hard to predict a score at an away game to a team that is realy "fighting for their lives" as are many teams at the bottom all can say is they made good use of our injury

Archived