Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

53 members have voted

1. 1. How many are needed?

• 60+

I think 50 should do it, Southend are currently on 39 with 7 games left, I doubt they'll get more than 11 points from those games.

I don't see why people are still worried though, yes there's still a chance but I reckon we're pretty safe.

I've gone for 50. Hopefully we can achieve that. We should achieve that. I wonder if 4 points from our remaining games is overly-ambitious for Kelly though?

I'd agree with that. A win and a hard earned point :ph34r: .

I'd agree with that. A win and a hard earned point :ph34r: .

Where are we going to pick the win up from though? I bet it'll be against a team that are doing well this season, such as Birmingham, but then we'll go and get spanked by every other team we've left to play in more spineless performances than even we're used to do. Typical. :rolleyes:

We might not need any because a point a game can sometimes salvage safety on goal difference but my guess is 50 should be sufficient.

Whether we'll get em is another matter.

With so many teams on a par with each other, the need to win and team spirit becomes important.

I'm not sure having a manager 90% of fans seem to want out, so many players the fans want to see leave and a big group of loanees pushing long serving City people out of the side is going to be condusive to die-for-the-shirt team spirit.

Whether being a long shot for relegation will instill enough urgency in the team is another question and whether our team is now good enough anyway, now others have improved and we seem to have gone backwards, raises yet another doubt.

We'll either cling on gratefully or get what we deserve for a season in which our standards have been way, way below those that should be expected of a Leicester City team.

I've gone for 50. Hopefully we can achieve that. We should achieve that. I wonder if 4 points from our remaining games is overly-ambitious for Kelly though?

4 points is all we'll get from our remainding games -- 3 against Norwich at home and 1 away at Barnsley. Thats it.

McAuley will be back next week. We've missed him badly while he's been out.

So we should be able to scrape a couple more points in the last seven games.

Barnsley, Southend, Leeds, Luton and Burnley won't do enough to catch us.

Which means we're virtually safe already!

Archived