Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Stoke vs Leicester

Where is my friend Nisse

Dropped because Rob decided that it was time for a change since we lost 3-1.

It happened when we got tonked before... we lose a few goals too many and he changes the defence completely. :thumbup:

Nissa was a casualty last time, too. :whistle:

:dunno:

Didn't feel any excitment when Kenton scored...Don't really care Stoke have equalised. I hate feeling like this, I hate feeling like a I don't give a fook about Leicester but I blame it all on the players! If they show some fight, some passion, prehaps I will feel some myself but I have to ask the question if I (And myabe others) don't feel anything for the club we support...What must the players be thinking?!

Always like that at the end of the season.

Nothing to play for, a win makes no difference to anything

I didn't even realise Newton was playing - 22 minutes, never a mention til he's booked.

Has Hammond been mentioned at all?

Is this because they haven't touched the ball

or because Barber is too busy discussing the weather and other things :P

Even when he commentates on the game he is rubbish

"Free kick given"

to whom?

for what?

Don't forget all these "details" Barber... what you are saying does not make too much sense otherwise :whistle:

Not even to the team's and the players' pride? :blink:

exactly my thinking! they should be playing for there pride, and playing to save there careers, its this time of the season when big teams are watching as well. there is plenty for the players to play for, they just cant be bothered! its to much effort fro them! well yet anojhter boring 1-1 draw coming up then! "yawns"

The ref sounds inspiring!. What's the betting after his apparent cock-up over our goal he sends one of our guys off or gives them a penalty!.

Three petty bookings - he's just lining up a sending off...

It's sad when the referee is the most exciting thing on the pitch :dunno::whistle:

Archived