Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Stoke vs Leicester

Why hasn't he gone for a CB pairing of Nissa & Kissa, as I understand it they have some pretty big and powerful players and Kenton demonstrated in the last game that he's easily beaten in the air.

Leicester:

Henderson,

Stearman,

Kisnorbo,

Kenton,

Maybury,

Newton,

Johnson,

Jarrett,

Tiatto,

Hammond,

Hume.

Subs: Logan, Porter, Hughes, Johansson, Fryatt

:dunno::dunno:

Why hasn't he gone for a CB pairing of Nissa & Kissa, as I understand it they have some pretty big and powerful players and Kenton demonstrated in the last game that he's easily beaten in the air.

It's so strange. Kenton is slow and simply not big enough for a centre-back. Maybury is no left-back. Stearman has been iffy all season yet is replacing a guy who's been fine at right back....

It just seems a perfect opportunity for Stoke to send in the big boys. We're inclined to struggle against Fuller anyway unless Kelly feels the best counter to their big man is to be as mobile as possible at full-back and push up, keeping the big men aay from goal.

But that doesn't fit in with his four defensive midfielders who will doubtless smother the game but struggle in deciding what to do next..

So our main threat and top assister this season is benched in favour of Tiatto who has already said he's off in the Summer. :dunno: Surely we'd benefit with him out wide and Tiatto in the middle rather than on the left wing which makes way for the Johnson / Jarratt partnership :yawn: :yawn:

Johansson should be playing centre back - Stokes strikers are not exactly pacey but strong in the air, ah well Kenton's battle with Sidibe / Fuller / Parkin will be interesting. :rolleyes:

At least we've been spared another appearance from Horsfield.

So our main threat and top assister this season is benched in favour of Tiatto who has already said he's off in the Summer. :dunno: Surely we'd benefit with him out wide and Tiatto in the middle rather than on the left wing which makes way for the Johnson / Jarratt partnership :yawn: :yawn:

Johansson should be playing centre back - Stokes strikers are not exactly pacey but strong in the air, ah well Kenton's battle with Sidibe / Fuller / Parkin will be interesting. :rolleyes:

At least we've been spared another appearance from Horsfield.

Even if it works it's bizarre.

Is Kelly trying to be clever and failing, or is he just thick ?

I think he is trying to be clever and failing, therefore he is thick :P

We'll have a basket case for a midfield - no doubt about it. :whistle:

Our strikers will be lazy and/or unfit or playing too deep (to collect the ball from under the noses of the useless midfielders). :whistle:

All in all, our starting XI will be cack... and that's being nice about it.

I've a funny feeling the defence won't line up as expected, either. :ph34r:

:mellow: Posted yesterday by me.

lol

Archived