Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Stoke vs Leicester

You knew it would happen. I just didn't believe it would happen so swiftly. Fuller makes a mug of Kenton - another who shouldn't be there - and, even with a posse of defenders in the team, Kenton finds himself short of support, the mistake proves fatal and Fuller gets his preditable goal. It is all so readable.

You knew it would happen. I just didn't believe it would happen so swiftly. Fuller makes a mug of Kenton - another who shouldn't be there - and, even with a posse of defenders in the team, Kenton's finds himself short of support, the mistake proves fatal and Fuller gets his preditable goal. It is all so readable.

What'll be the final scoreline then?

I somehow have no more interest in listening to this below-par match commentary.

Barber makes no secret out of the fact that he's as crap as our team.

What a perfect match. :rolleyes:

Gerry sounds like he would happily hit the whole back 4.

I'd happily like to see him.

Who gave away the peno? sorry not listening to radio.

Kenton

You knew it would happen. I just didn't believe it would happen so swiftly. Fuller makes a mug of Kenton - another who shouldn't be there - and, even with a posse of defenders in the team, Kenton finds himself short of support, the mistake proves fatal and Fuller gets his preditable goal. It is all so readable.

To you (and to us perhaps)... but obviously not to our not-so-motivated (professional?) players :whistle:

Archived