Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Stoke vs Leicester

I'm normally the optimistic one and always think we might win BUT I just can't see it today! We are an average squad with an average manager! Stoke will win this easily in my eyes! PROVE ME WRONG PLZ. Would like to see Wesoloski and Fryatt play today!

Can't really see us winning, if the players know their fate at the end of the season they're not going to try.

We might stand a chance though, if players who have got something to prove to Milan, like Fryatt and other younger players, get a game and go for it. (Can't see this happening though).

Bit of good news and bad :unsure:

Stoke v Leicester

Stoke have an injury crisis, with Salif Diao (groin), Liam Lawrence (leg) doubts and Vincent Pericard missing.

Danny Higginbotham (thigh), Carl Hoefkens (foot) and Lee Hendrie (knee) could play but Andy Griffin is banned.

Leicester boss Rob Kelly welcomes back Matty Fryatt after an ankle injury and Levi Porter after a hamstring problem.

But Gareth McAuley (hamstring) is definitely out of the game and long-term shoulder victim Patrick McCarthy misses out once more.

From bbc website

Big macs out :( but at least they have some good players who could be missing out.

Archived