Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Stoke vs Leicester

Classic from Barber, "Who have chelsea got?Oh they're playing tomorrow. Oh no they've got watford at 5.15pm...idiot :smile:

He sounds as if he often opens his mouth before "starting" his brain (which is obviously off by default).

Does he EVER look at the schedule before a game/have info handy? :blink:

He sounds as if he often opens his mouth before "starting" his brain (which is obviously off by default).

lol Gerry taggart is doing a better job than Barbs

wow i actually managed to think positive last wekk when i wasnt let down by this set of morons at the weekend back to depression now! i just look back at this month and realised how crap its been! my GF dumped me and leicester have done um CRAP!!! and i have to much CW to do excuse me while i go and break down :cry: Anyone got any good news?!

wow i actually managed to think positive last wekk when i wasnt let down by this set of morons at the weekend back to depression now! i just look back at this month and realised how crap its been! my GF dumped me and leicester have done um CRAP!!! and i have to much CW to do excuse me while i go and break down :cry: Anyone got any good news?!

Forest 1 - Bristol 1 might help??

wow i actually managed to think positive last wekk when i wasnt let down by this set of morons at the weekend back to depression now! i just look back at this month and realised how crap its been! my GF dumped me and leicester have done um CRAP!!! and i have to much CW to do excuse me while i go and break down :cry:Anyone got any good news?!

:dunno: its meant to be sunny on monday?

Archived