Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Molson Canadian

Hello

Hi everyone i'm a new member to the message boards

Here's some info on me

born in leicester but moved when i was 2 years old to vancouver british columbia canada and i'm still here

naturally being born in leicester i'm a foxes fan lol

i've been to only 1 leicester game and that was a friendly against Fiorentina

my favourite leicester player of all time would have be gary linekar

i try to watch as many games as i can on tv here and if there not on tv then i listen to every game on the radio and i've always supported leicester city even though i constantly get made fun of by my friends here in vancouver who are all mostly Man U fans but i've stayed true and supported the foxes throughout

well that's about it i hope to give some of my thoughts on the team from time to time on this site and read up on the latest news on the club from this site

Leicester City Fan All The Way In Vancouver Canada ! :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum. Vancouver is one amazing place, I went there about 3 years ago and had the best 2 weeks of my life. I've always said after that, that I want to live there. Great place....loved Whistler. Anyway do you support the Canucks. Went to see them play and bought the jersey. Keep posting mate

Archived