Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonbluefox9

Is Foxestalk still about football?

Jon, you should know the rules by now. There are none - it's whatever the mods decide to do there and then to suit themselves, closing and deleting threads that they dont find interesting to read. This forum will never be as good as it used to be until these power hungry mods get booted.

Jon, you should know the rules by now. There are none - it's whatever the mods decide to do there and then to suit themselves, closing and deleting threads that they dont find interesting to read. This forum will never be as good as it used to be until these power hungry mods get booted.

:yawn:

Do you really have to post this retarded bollocks at least once a month?

Couldn't you just pop it in your sig and be done with it... :rolleyes:

Better still - if this forum is so shit - why don't you just ****s off.

Which ones would they be then? Becasue the moderating team looks alot smaller and has mostly original members on it.

Yes but it's not always the same people arguing with Thracian is it, his comments are normally so out there that someone just can't let it lie. And believe it or not it's not always me or TPH.

To be honest I've no idea which posters partake in this particular game (if one could call it that), for once a thread reaches about four pages and discusses a very specific point, I just don't bother to look at it any more. Saves me being as frustrated with all the duplication as the people banging their heads against the wall trying to get their points across - on both sides of the argument. :thumbup:

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Just so you know, that's how it feels to read your posts.

To be honest I've no idea which posters partake in this particular game (if one could call it that), for once a thread reaches about four pages and discusses a very specific point, I just don't bother to look at it any more. Saves me being as frustrated with all the duplication as the people banging their heads against the wall trying to get their points across - on both sides of the argument. :thumbup:

Wasn't this ''help'' thread answered halfway through the first page anyway lol:rolleyes:

Archived