Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

Doddsy

He already has a thread all of his own but after that superb performance, maybe he did need a new one. Time to recall him and get him in the side. I also think he could solve Englands striking woes.

Probably out of pity for the opposition. By then imagine the amount of impact he'd had on the game?

Doddsy doesn't need two halves mate, one will suffice.

Yeh I just read the match report and at one point in the game he held the ball up well, AND passed it to someone, but they missed it, so what more can he do, it's the players round him at fault.

Technically, that counts as an assist anyway.

I see where you're coming from, jsut because they missed, a more able player would have scored so it's an assist.

Also, at least that defeat doesnt count as a game Dodds played in, as he didn't finish the game. So it's still 8-1 on aggregate to Rochdale since he's been playing there.

I see where you're coming from, jsut because they missed, a more able player would have scored so it's an assist.

Also, at least that defeat doesnt count as a game Dodds played in, as he didn't finish the game. So it's still 8-1 on aggregate to Rochdale since he's been playing there.

How many has he scored, 9?

oh my God...Leicester fans hit a new low - Ripping apart their own home grown players out of spite just so they can feel good about themselves...beautiful.

I bet Dodds feels on top of the world right now. There's no need to such spiteful attacks against a lad who's given a large part of his growing up years to the club.

oh my God...Leicester fans hit a new low - Ripping apart their own home grown players out of spite just so they can feel good about themselves...beautiful.

I bet Dodds feels on top of the world right now. There's no need to such spiteful attacks against a lad who's given a large part of his growing up years to the club.

Not so sure myself Flynny. I'm sure the manager had his reasons.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Good one! :yawn:

If people can tell us how good they are in EVERY thread, I think the odd thread pointing out that they aren't is ok.

If Thracian had posted a thread had he scored, everyone would have moaned and it'd be shut inside 6 hours. Unless he's absolute shit or scores a hatrick, I couldn't give a flying fook about how he's doing. One side's gotta rise above it and I'd hoped it'd be this one.

Are you taking the piss?

:rolleyes:

Archived