Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Playstation 3

I am not even going to get started on this debate, yet again!

Pure and utter child's play.

As mentioned by Matt, in what was actually the best word of this entire topic, PREFERENCE is the answer.

There are so many Immature kids on here.

Spoils the concept of a good forum.

Oh and for what it is worth, I am a very happy PS3 owner and no I don't care if your Xbox 360 is better than my PS3...

Who is that aimed at?

Who is that aimed at?

Actually....

To be honest no one.

I do not do personal vendetta. Certainly not a virtual vendetta anyway that's for sure.

Have no time for it.

I just say how I see it, there are a lot of decent members on here, then there are some people who are Ok but don't really have there own voice, hence the immature comment, a lot of bum licker's around here I have certainly noticed in my short time here....

Actually....

To be honest no one.

I do not do personal vendetta. Certainly not a virtual vendetta anyway that's for sure.

Have no time for it.

I just say how I see it, there are a lot of decent members on here, then there are some people who are Ok but don't really have there own voice, hence the immature comment, a lot of bum licker's around here I have certainly noticed in my short time here....

tabou means no harm. He just like a bit of cock up his arse that's all.

:o:P

I was being a little tongue in cheek.

I'm all for a bit of man love.

As for the vendetta part, that means I do not expect the chain gang to hunt me down because I said there are some "Bum Lickers"

At least I was nice about it, I did not say Ass.

Ah well, back to the console debate

Explain to me how COD4 on ps3 in wank. I'm rank 55 lv 10 prestige and blue tiger on a lot of weapons and COD4 on ps3 is a Fookin legend

It is wank on PS3 because it is nowhere near as good as COD on the 360.

Just because you claim that you are 55 Gold Cross does not mean that the PS3 is better than the 360.

Jesus wept, are people still arguing about which console is better? The number of threads we have on this is astounding. Can't we all just agree that the difference between the 360 and the PS3 is personal preference, and that Phube is wrong?

Jesus wept, are people still arguing about which console is better? The number of threads we have on this is astounding. Can't we all just agree that the difference between the 360 and the PS3 is personal preference, and that Phube is wrong?

I'm happy to agree with that.

Also, it's Friday.

Where's the bleedin' Friday threads, people?

Amen!

Although, My missus thinks the Wii is the best. She swears by it, but she is a girl, the PS3 is a mans machine!

:thumbup:

:P

Archived