Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

the music from the stands

Every chant at Fulham seemed to be 5x louder than every other chant this season, Cademateri one that night was class, aswell as Fryatt's when he scored at craven cottege and on Friday.

I started Blue Army that night at the end it was brilliant lol

Why cant we always have a good atmosphere :cry:

The longest lasting one must be today's! We sung throughout the match and this chant was pretty much always sung.

du du du duuuuu du du du duuuuu du du du du du du du du du. That's the tune... it also had something about you make me happy when skys are grey(?)

To Danny C today:

Night Nurse, he only took Night Nurse :worship:

That was the best no question but I also loved it when they carried the little wooden Wickes store onto the field and the fans gave a blast of "Your shed's too big for you, your shed's to big for you..."

The longest lasting one must be today's! We sung throughout the match and this chant was pretty much always sung.

du du du duuuuu du du du duuuuu du du du du du du du du du. That's the tune... it also had something about you make me happy when skys are grey(?)

lol Fool :rolleyes::P

Quality today!

great escape?? :unsure:

Dont worry I'll let you off :thumbup:

I can't get enough of this sh!t...I loved today, and my cheeks are hurting from grinning so much while reading all of this.

If it was a chant I loved it.

Does your mummy...

Does your mummy...

Does your mummy know you're here?

" When the Blues go marching in " was overused today ! :whistle:

Probably the only chant those chavs to our right knew :rolleyes:

Does your mummy...

Does your mummy...

Does your mummy know you're here?

Possibly the worst chant ever :whistle:

Great Escape :clap:

Archived