Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Evening all

You know, for letting Kelly get away with it all season :dunno:

To be honest if I'd been defending the moron all season in the face of clear evidence he wasn't fit for the role, I'd feel like a right tool tonight :whistle:

To be honest if I'd been defending the moron all season in the face of clear evidence he wasn't fit for the role, I'd feel like a right tool tonight :whistle:

Your probably the same moron that called for levein to be sacked and wanted kelly to be the new manager!!

It would be wrong to think that TBH, I get no pleasure at all from this plight. I get a brief moment of satisfaction winding up some on here, but no pleasure at it all.

My cyber ego is smirking at just how pissed off some people are at the fact I can say "I told you so".

It would be wrong to think that TBH, I get no pleasure at all from this plight. I get a brief moment of satisfaction winding up some on here, but no pleasure at it all.

My cyber ego is smirking at just how pissed off some people are at the fact I can say "I told you so".

If I wasn't so pissed off, I would have ignored this thread, well, I wouldn't have replied anyway. Whatever your motives, it's not fair on those who "saw it coming". In fact, it's even more depressing.

She's got a point. You might have got grudging respect in the morning, but at the moment it's just another annoyance.

Sorry after witnessing that pish today and everything that pillock Kelly has served up and read countless times people defending him, I am going to have a go.

The incompetant fool has taken us to a low I never saw during the Pleat, Taylor, Adams, Levein or Bassett era's, and I am angry about it.

You are a right tool anyway Barton.

He seemed the right man to give it a go when he saved us last season but he simply has proven this season that he hasnt got what it takes to motivate his players to there maximum level. All this crap about having no money is pants because he cant get his current crop to play to there abilities. He has failed big time, lets just hope he doesnt take us down somehow.

I don't see the point in this thread, so we're in trouble why should we start having a go at each other, I supported Kelly, but I was wrong, I though he could turn it round he can't so what, we don't have to make the decsisions and posting on Foxestalk won't make a difference as to weather he gets sacked. Barton, you predicted he would be crap, and is, congratualtions, but don't start having a go at people on here and feeling proud of yourself, its pointless.

Archived