Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
legend

We Want Our Money Back Chant

travelling mileage just to watch 90 minutes of poor football by leicester against a fairly average argyle team. £25 excluding service stations stoppages. half a days travelling, for what. a high profile championship team fighting for survival. i cnt be done with it, i am leicester till i die, i will always be leicester till i die, but never in my life hav i witness terrible football.

£25 - i do want that back.

travelling mileage just to watch 90 minutes of poor football by leicester against a fairly average argyle team. £25 excluding service stations stoppages. half a days travelling, for what. a high profile championship team fighting for survival. i cnt be done with it, i am leicester till i die, i will always be leicester till i die, but never in my life hav i witness terrible football.

Hearing the Post Match interview: Priceless

It aint gonna happen kiddo i wunt mind that dosh back though lol

I'd have loved to have seen that post before it was edited.

You're lucky you've only spent £25 on these twats.

Email the club, i'm sure they will give you a voucher for a free pukka pie or a make you a mascottt or something!!!

Yep i do feel for them though but like you say what else did they expect.

I went to Luton away first game of season and I was absolutely disgusted by the team’s performance that day. I felt so let down I said that I wouldn’t travel to any away games this season because I knew that’s what most of them would be like. Even the majority of home games this season have been painful to watch.

I do feel sorry for the fans who still travel, surely even now the most loyal / die hard supporters remaining little faith they had has now been crushed after the Plymouth match?

Exactly the reason I didn't go. It's not often I miss a match when I'm free to go but it was the same for Stoke...

Although tempted, I just weighed up the possibilities and couldn't see any way the sludge clogging our drains would be cleared sufficiently to give us any relief in the form of flowing or even partially flowing football.

Why, I said to myself, pay chunks of money to make yourself miserable and frustrated.

There is no way I'll ever have faith in Kelly, his tactics, his coaching, his system or his players.

Having been a manager myself - in two sports - I do feel for him but his shortcomings make me want to weep.

There is so much our club is missing right now - but it starts with leadership.

Exactly the reason I didn't go. It's not often I miss a match when I'm free to go but it was the same for Stoke...

Although tempted, I just weighed up the possibilities and couldn't see any way the sludge clogging our drains would be cleared sufficiently to give us any relief in the form of flowing or even partially flowing football.

Why, I said to myself, pay chunks of money to make yourself miserable and frustrated.

There is no way I'll ever have faith in Kelly, his tactics, his coaching, his system or his players.

Having been a manager myself - in two sports - I do feel for him but his shortcomings make me want to weep.

There is so much our club is missing right now - but it starts with leadership.

I remember having the same chat with you in the Swan and Rushes, there's no entertainment factor in going to watch city away, other then getting drunk, and I could do that at hom or the local pub and save alot of misery time and money!!!

Mate youve been let of lightly,i pay more than that every home game. £25 count yourself lucky. :mellow:

Archived