Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LE8Blue

Ref

yes, it was a penalty, but shouldve given the free kick to leicester against huckerby, as for the rest of his game, he turned the blind eye to any fouls, and i thought a referees job was to pull up players for commiting fouls?? :unsure: obviously not??

How about the time wasting, their No 7 Croft was a disgrace, one minute he was falling over after every challenge, then was "injured" right in front of our free kick. Only to sprint into our box with the ball 2 minutes after!

I thought it was Stearman who was fouled by Huckerby before the pen? Still with a bunch of muppets they all look the same!

The ref seemed very pedantic and wanted the freekicks etc taken from the exact blade of grass.

I liked Hume taking the p*ss out of the lino in front of L1 when there was yet another player down injured in the first half!

How about the time wasting, their No 7 Croft was a disgrace, one minute he was falling over after every challenge, then was "injured" right in front of our free kick. Only to sprint into our box with the ball 2 minutes after!

I thought it was Stearman who was fouled by Huckerby before the pen? Still with a bunch of muppets they all look the same!

The ref seemed very pedantic and wanted the freekicks etc taken from the exact blade of grass.

I liked Hume taking the p*ss out of the lino in front of L1 when there was yet another player down injured in the first half!

Well as we spent every second from the moment we scored to their first goal wasting time so I hardly think we're in a position to complain about time wasting.

I thought he was pretty even handed and like a breath of fresh air and tried his best to keep the game flowing, ignoring petty appeals for non-existent fouls, many another ref would have been blowing up for free kicks throughout.

I can't comment on the McAuley foul or the 'two' penalties as I was too far away, but I thought he was one of the better refs we've had down here for a number of seasons.

Archived