Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Norwich Fan

Norwich Players

All looked quite average to me. Huckerby should have got on the ball more, he'd have caused us problems.

Your left back I think it was... number 17? kept over hitting his crosses and Dublin made a great goal line clearance that would have put us 2-0 up :angry::(

All looked quite average to me. Huckerby should have got on the ball more, he'd have caused us problems.

Your left back I think it was... number 17? kept over hitting his crosses and Dublin made a great goal line clearance that would have put us 2-0 up :angry::(

Andy Hughes lol, if I remember correctly Narch fans can't stand him.

I hate Huckerby. He is a wanqa. End of.

When he tried to get that penalty off Kisnorbo- GOD hes a cheating, diving little ****.

Wouldnt say no to him here mind.

It was a definite penalty - everyone around us agreed that Kisnorbo was lucky to get away with it.

Norwich weren't very good, but were'nt very bad, but most importantly they were better than us. No-one stood out - Etuhu would have bossed the midfield completely were Weso absent, but him and the keeper aside, no standout players. What pisses me off is that Huckerby seems to have singlehandedly turned Norwich into gamesmanship FC. Last seasons home game was one of the worst for it I have ever seen and although today was better, as others have said he is such a ****. The El hadj-diouf of Championship football - cock.

Norwich weren't very good, but were'nt very bad, but most importantly they were better than us. No-one stood out - Etuhu would have bossed the midfield completely were Weso absent, but him and the keeper aside, no standout players. What pisses me off is that Huckerby seems to have singlehandedly turned Norwich into gamesmanship FC. Last seasons home game was one of the worst for it I have ever seen and although today was better, as others have said he is such a ****. The El hadj-diouf of Championship football - cock.

lol I like. Hate the guy aswell, but he is good at what he does :unsure:

It was a definite penalty - everyone around us agreed that Kisnorbo was lucky to get away with it.

Was it fu*k a pen - i was there, i saw it aswel.

The thing that astounds me is that Huckerby is that good at what he does he even fools fans into thinking he was fouled, when it was clear to see that he didnt have the pace to get past Kisnorbo, was side by side with him, Kisnorbo did nothing and he did his impersonation of a swan.

Amazing.

Definite pen though :dunno:

a song that about andy hughes, though its not made its way to the terraces.

"He Shouts,He Claps,

Apart from that he's Crap

Andy Hughes, Andy Hughes"

He has improved a bit to be fair.

We could adapt this for our Hughes.

Was it fu*k a pen - i was there, i saw it aswel.

The thing that astounds me is that Huckerby is that good at what he does he even fools fans into thinking he was fouled, when it was clear to see that he didnt have the pace to get past Kisnorbo, was side by side with him, Kisnorbo did nothing and he did his impersonation of a swan.

Amazing.

Definite pen though :dunno:

What about the "foul" in the build up to the pen?

From where I was (L1) it did look like a Pen to me earlier though, perhaps it wasnt, but some ref's would have given it. The lino this side might have well gone to get some more pies he was so useless!

We were sh*t, Nowrich wernt any better, just got the breaks.

Id have pissed myself if Earnshaw had missed that pen after that "run up"!!

What about the "foul" in the build up to the pen?

From where I was (L1) it did look like a Pen to me earlier though, perhaps it wasnt, but some ref's would have given it. The lino this side might have well gone to get some more pies he was so useless!

We were sh*t, Nowrich wernt any better, just got the breaks.

Id have pissed myself if Earnshaw had missed that pen after that "run up"!!

Presumably they got the breaks because they were doing the attacking and we weren't during the last 20 minutes!

at the end of the first half hume played a ball through to fyatt who was on the half way line had beat the offside trap and the linesman raised his flag because he couldnt keep up with play :mad::banghead::@

at the end of the first half hume played a ball through to fyatt who was on the half way line had beat the offside trap and the linesman raised his flag because he couldnt keep up with play :mad::banghead::@

the offside was given against hume, he came back from an offside position to collect the ball, then he shipped it to fryatt.

Archived