Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Best day of our season so far!

Elvis Hammond was mistaken for an injured race horse and shot, earning City a windfall in insurance pay off.

I hope there was a ricochet. A ricochet through Hughes' temple.

I like that word so much I'm going to write it a third time.

Ricochet.

Louis Dodds has stated his desire to fire Leicester to the Premiership crown inside Mandaric's three-year plan, and wishes to be aided with support from the middle of the park which includes Andy King, Levi Porter and a certain Max Gradel who has learned to control his temper and changed his attitude?!?

Just found this online.

Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler is set to move to Leicester City in the summer - as Paul Ince's first signing.

The People says Ince believes Fowler would be the perfect player to lead the front line in his bid to drag Leicester out of the Championship.

And he plans to take Les Ferdinand back to City in a coaching role.

Nigel Worthington might have taken over from sacked City boss Rob Kelly during the week for the remainder of the season, but it will be Ince who will sign a long-term deal with the Foxes.

New chairman Milan Mandaric felt he had no choice but to sack Kelly after only one win in eight games.

With Ince still tied to Macclesfield, he has brought in Worthington for the final five games.

This Ince thing seems pretty prevalent. I know the club haven't confirmed anything but according to a few mates of mine it's all over the media.

Just found this online.

Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler is set to move to Leicester City in the summer - as Paul Ince's first signing.

The People says Ince believes Fowler would be the perfect player to lead the front line in his bid to drag Leicester out of the Championship.

And he plans to take Les Ferdinand back to City in a coaching role.

Nigel Worthington might have taken over from sacked City boss Rob Kelly during the week for the remainder of the season, but it will be Ince who will sign a long-term deal with the Foxes.

New chairman Milan Mandaric felt he had no choice but to sack Kelly after only one win in eight games.

With Ince still tied to Macclesfield, he has brought in Worthington for the final five games.

This Ince thing seems pretty prevalent. I know the club haven't confirmed anything but according to a few mates of mine it's all over the media.

Similar but with a link and another

****ing ell Robbie Fowler again, when it this going to end.

Why he's shit anyway. He's was a legend back in his day but now he's past his best, so why should it end? It's clear he will have to drop down a league to get first team action

Why he's shit anyway. He's was a legend back in his day but now he's past his best, so why should it end? It's clear he will have to drop down a league to get first team action

Robbie Fowler! Shit! lol

I've heard it all now. :blink:

He may not be as mobile as he used to be, but he still knows where the goal is... which is more than can be said for most of our current squad. :whistle:

Anyway... I don't buy that he'll have to drop a division. I reckon Big Sam up in Lancashire would be interested in signing Fowler. Definitely.

Robbie Fowler! Shit! lol

I've heard it all now. :blink:

He may not be as mobile as he used to be, but he still knows where the goal is... which is more than can be said for most of our current squad. :whistle:

Anyway... I don't buy that he'll have to drop a division. I reckon Big Sam up in Lancashire would be interested in signing Fowler. Definitely.

Well i've been hearing Dodds is the best finisher at the club, so why isn't he playing for us?

It doesn't matter how good you are at finishing or knowing where the goal is, you've got to have a bit of pace to be a striker in the premiership.

I'm pretty sure the news is that Paul Ince has agreed to become our manager in the summer. That definitely tickles Thracian's fish. If King does also play tomorrow then I fear a disturbingly excitable Thracian on here on Wednesday morning.

Archived