Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

:clap:He is quality

Errr

Excuse me Harry Plopper. I do hope you are joking, because if not, there will be some serious consequences, if i see you at school. So behave!

On the other hand... :cry: Why, Why, Why are we rubbish!!!! [To the tune of Delilah]

Errr

Excuse me Harry Plopper. I do hope you are joking, because if not, there will be some serious consequences, if i see you at school. So behave!

On the other hand... :cry: Why, Why, Why are we rubbish!!!! [To the tune of Delilah]

I was talking about Rowe, btw I like the sound of serious consequences :ph34r:

PS: note the name change

I was talking about Rowe, btw I like the sound of serious consequences :ph34r:

PS: note the name change

God help this lad out. For he is mentally disturbed :P

Oh right, well make it more obvious my son :)

And yeah, Rowe is good. Boon just don't play him enough :(

:appl:

Same here. I'm dreading the new season. :cry: No wonder teams like Notts laugh at us :cry: not just because they are our rivals, but they are ambitious. They want to win trophies. Having a ground that stages Test Matches helps quite a bit, but they are always forward thinking. I play for Leicestershire Young Cricketers, and i hate to say it...seriously i do, but they have exceptional talent in their youth. It's remarkable at how good they are. Two of them i know well have got England U15's Cap. It weren't long ago since i play with them at Midlands level.

Thats slightly besides the point though. They are very talented, you with us at LCCC, there isn't too many around. :unsure:

The coaching is alright, but they keep telling us the basics. Strong base, loose bottom hand etc etc... whereas at Midlands, i learnt 3 times more than i have learnt since i joint the county circuit.

My point being, i can't see many of the youth making First XI if we are being told the basics. We need to rebuild from top to bottom, play mostly younger players because they have played with each other for years. That is the only way they can get better. It will take time, of course, but we will get stronger.

(Hope that makes sense)

Bring Back Jack Birkinshaw :wub:

Leics might as well fook off to the Minor Counties as ambitious counties like Cornwall and Norfolk are itching to get into First Class Cricket

Middlesex rent Lords from MCC so they get no revenue from Test matches. I was speaking to a Middlesex supporter during our pro 40 win there earlier this season and he said they can barely afford it any more and are looking for other options...

Yes there was an Abramovich-esque backer who wanted to make Middlesex the Chelski of cricket awhile back.

Leics might as well fook off to the Minor Counties as ambitious counties like Cornwall and Norfolk are itching to get into First Class Cricket

lol

My Dad was on about that today. Why not. If it means us winning games, then yeah. But will be good to win games in First Class cricket. Not minor.

Fook off you mug. We don't accept miserable ****ers from Nottingham.

Ok calm down mate, Ive just found out hes a forest fan so you guys wouldnt want him anyway now :D

I also heard today that LCCC are interested in signing Bilal Shafayat, personally i think hes a very good player but he will get limited chances in the championship side at notts, if LCCC do snap him up i think that would be an excellent signing for you.

Ok calm down mate, Ive just found out hes a forest fan so you guys wouldnt want him anyway now :D

I also heard today that LCCC are interested in signing Bilal Shafayat, personally i think hes a very good player but he will get limited chances in the championship side at notts, if LCCC do snap him up i think that would be an excellent signing for you.

Sorry.

But yeah, i found that out. The question on LCCC website was:

What do you enjoy best: Watching Forest win.

Or something like that.

I don't wish the lad any harm, but in all fairness, i don;t wish him any success :rolleyes:

Is this the worst county side ever :dunno:

It could soon well be Barton. But, there is a little glimmer of hope. Nico has signed a new contract whereas Allenby has too. There was speculation Allenby could of been on his way out of Grace Road, but his future has been decided and he will stay with us....Thank God!

It could soon well be Barton. But, there is a little glimmer of hope. Nico has signed a new contract whereas Allenby has too. There was speculation Allenby could of been on his way out of Grace Road, but his future has been decided and he will stay with us....Thank God!

The first good bit of news to come from Grace Road in a while