Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Wow.

Well played snape and the bowlers :o

It was something like 65/7 at one point and they managed to win the game by one wicket in with the last but one ball, getting 151.

Well played boys :clap::cheers:

yes well done. be nice to get into the top league in *one* of the competitions, even though rumours are the Pro 40 is probably on the way out...

Edited by gazzer

yes well done. be nice to get into the top league in *one* of the competitions, even though rumours are the Pro 40 is probably on the way out...

In answer to my previous query it seems the problem was not bad light but too much....

"Leicestershire’s Club Captain came to his side’s rescue with an unbeaten half century when they were in deep trouble at 72-7, having been left a revised target of 152 after a lengthy delay caused by the setting sun. "

source

Link

Top 3 with ducks lol and not one batsman has made 20+. Derbyshire all over.

David Masters is a under-rated, fantastic bowler, who rarely gets a mention.

Jerome Taylor made a fair few runs, crikey. :worship::cool:

So at the moment, Leicestershire have 4 points whereas Derbys have 3....i think :blink:

Edited by The Oriental Express

Went yesterday, with JME

Derbys bowled out for 194, the Leicestershire batted, good start at 45-0, Tom New :worship: and John Maunders :worship: , but then all of a sudden, a collapse, with JM the first to go. Tom New fortunetely got a valuebale 75 i think. :clap:

Broady and Masters could do a decent job for us...just got to bat pretty much all day today, put them in, in the evening, grab early wickets, apply the pressure on Derbys :thumbup:

Look at Broady go. I'm just refreshing it every couple of minutes and he's scored about 10 more every time. 69 not out so far. 79 now. Top scorer this innings, and 1 boundary away from the top score of the match which was 83.

Edited by Flynny

Astonishing.

Setting Derbys a target of 400+, Katich and his squad are on their way to a remarkable victory. :angry:

Stuart Broad - Marvellous :clap:

Let's hope Boon can keep hold of him for a few more years.

Where is the ambition in this club!!!!

C'mon the foxes!!!!

Shame he's likely to **** off elsewhere for next season.

:cry:

Yeah, money though isn't it. We haven't got that, nor ambition at this club.

I hate to pull the club down, but we really do need a kick up the arse!

Yeah, money though isn't it. We haven't got that, nor ambition at this club.

I hate to pull the club down, but we really do need a kick up the arse!

If he'd been in the test squad it'd really have helped us, because even though he'd be missing for a ton of matches he'd have no need to move for money or to increase his chances of selection. Fecking Tremlett. :(

If he'd been in the test squad it'd really have helped us, because even though he'd be missing for a ton of matches he'd have no need to move for money or to increase his chances of selection. Fecking Tremlett. :(

That's what i can not understand.

He wasn't even on the verge of breaking into the Test Squad, then all of a sudden, he gets in! :angry:

Just heard this. Looking like we're gonna be even weaker next summer, with Broad almost certain to leave as well.

Yep, and it looks like NICK WALKER is going to be our main f^cking strke bowler (excuse my fowl language).

Hate to be pessimistic, but it looks like we will sit at the root of the table at both competitions. :(:cry:

Yep, and it looks like NICK WALKER is going to be our main f^cking strke bowler (excuse my fowl language).

Hate to be pessimistic, but it looks like we will sit at the root of the table at both competitions. :(:cry:

there's always glamorgan for that, thats become there job :thumbup: