Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

We bloody top aren't we!

Get in. Heard the result on way back from Barnsley brought another smile :)

This is going to be our year. CC second division title, win the Twenty20 again and the Friends Provident. The treble at Grace Road (maybe not, but we can dream).

I thought you would have been a Northants fan?

This is going to be our year. CC second division title, win the Twenty20 again and the Friends Provident. The treble at Grace Road (maybe not, but we can dream).

I thought you would have been a Northants fan?

Nope mate. My Grandad used to watch them a lot in his day, and took me quite a bit since 2002/03 ish when ever ive been up in Harbrough. So thats sort of why i supported them over Northants.

Nope mate. My Grandad used to watch them a lot in his day, and took me quite a bit since 2002/03 ish when ever ive been up in Harbrough. So thats sort of why i supported them over Northants.

Quite right. We are a much bigger club than Northants as well. And we've got Lewis, no-one else has.

Quite right. We are a much bigger club than Northants as well. And we've got Lewis, no-one else has.

'This little light of mine'.

'You give me brandy'

Do you believe we could do well this year? If we can get a decent amount of bonus points, along with victories, we have a chance of promotion. Our problem seems to be we don't finish teams off. Twenty20 we'll do well in again, not sure about the one dayers. Your thoughts?

Top of The Leagueee...

We're top of the leaggueeeee...

We're Leicestershire Cricket , and we're top of the leaguee!

:clap: At least one of our sports teams are doing alright.

We're not doing very well and neither are Tigers. Hopefully Leicestershire CCC can carry it on. ;)

du Preez sounds like he is bowling well :) he got rid of maddy second ball !

Indeed. His figures stand at 13 overs, 5 maidens, 2 for 21 runs.

Unfortunately, only 40.2 overs have been played so far today due to rain.

Warickshire are 108-4 at the moment. :thumbup:

Still joint top of County Chmpionship Div 2.. :o

Given the significant events elsewhere, is anyone here going to Grace Road for the Ireland game today? :dunno:

It'll probably rain so not going, but I do know that they're having the footy on in the members bar and the meet.

Is this team shit too?

Seeing as we've gone down and our rugby club has gone downhill big time this season, I presume this lot will follow suit.

This team actually won today!

OK, it's full of mediocre foreign signings, but at least it looks like being competitive this season.

Another FP Trophy win today, at Northampton. :o:D

Hope we can keep the run going at Trent Bridge tomorrow!

The Beeb report was quick to point out the number of Kolpak players involved though.

Talk about not so sneaky digs.

I might be getting a part time job down Grace Road as a groundsman over the summer holidays.

I would really recommend working down there. I did my work experience there last summer and they to offerd me a job, but i couldnt take it due to the distance from my house.

All the people down there are really freindly.

And judging of our form you will be able to watch some good cricket :D