Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Yes, called spectator.

If that's the case, where's my money!!

Not happy with the happenings at Trent Bridge. :angry: We'd better start getting some wickets sharpish, or else.

If that's the case, where's my money!!

Not happy with the happenings at Trent Bridge. :angry: We'd better start getting some wickets sharpish, or else.

Not looking good is it, seems like our unbeaten start is coming to an end. Pleased that Worcestershire are on the verge of victory (Worcestershire supporter as well I'm afraid). Leicestershire is my first love though, and want them to win whenever they play Worcestershire.

I don't know if i'm doing wrong here..but my dad is good mates with the ever-present Louis down at Grace Road. Unfortunatly, he hasn't been going down this year, and towards the back end of last year

He got a phone call the other night, and told me off the sad news that he has passed away.

Just like to pass on my sincere condolences to his family and close friends.

It's Brandy Time!

Stop Ya Begging!

:cry:

Edited by Micky Ruddle

I don't know if i'm doing wrong here..but my dad is good mates with the ever-present Louis down at Grace Road. Unfortunatly, he hasn't been going down this year, and towards the back end of Leicestershire.

He got a phone call the other night, and told me off the sad news that he has passed away.

It's Brandy Time!

Stop Ya Begging!

:(:o:cry: What a shame, he was fantastic. Trips to Grace Road won't be the same anymore :(

I don't know if i'm doing wrong here..but my dad is good mates with the ever-present Louis down at Grace Road. Unfortunatly, he hasn't been going down this year, and towards the back end of last year

It's Brandy Time!

Stop Ya Begging!

Sad news , a superb character

It's Brandy Time!

Stop Ya Begging!

He was a huge character - RIP

Shit me. RIP Louis. I will have a brandy at the next game. Top bloke.

I don't like brandy, but would happily drink one in his memory. :(