Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Wortho had them out after the game last night

Well the reporter stated it in a way as if it was due to a general poor performance.

Must have been Barber, he's well known for sensationalizing stuff like that.

After all, he gets all excited when we nearly score, but less so when we actually score... :whistle:

i cant remember if we did it under levin but not under kelly and unless the players waited for like 30 mins post match they did not do it against norwich. under kelly the odd player would warm down, joey would be out after every match. the group warm down looks like a new thing which will speed up recovery times (like they need to recover) but it is a new fitness thing, im sure of it

i cant remember if we did it under levin but not under kelly and unless the players waited for like 30 mins post match they did not do it against norwich. under kelly the odd player would warm down, joey would be out after every match. the group warm down looks like a new thing which will speed up recovery times (like they need to recover) but it is a new fitness thing, im sure of it

I've seen Cada's doing it before he went on loan and after he came on as a late sub.

Must have been Barber, he's well known for sensationalizing stuff like that.

After all, he gets all excited when we nearly score, but less so when we actually score... :whistle:

Barber is a knob, I take my earphones and hook up to rl when down the City. The other night he made so many spectacular blunders.... the best was when it was passed on to him that Luke Moore had scored for Villa, then he said, 'yes, Luke Moore, I remember when he was on loan at City a couple of seasons ago.....' Thats Stef Moore you absolute toss pot.

Archived