Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

now thats a site for sore eyes...

19 Leicester 44 -13 50

20 Barnsley 44 -24 50

21 Hull 44 -16 46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 Leeds 44 -24 45

23 Southend 44 -28 42

24 Luton 44 -25 37

us staying up ( presumably ) and leeds in the relegation zone, love it!!!

So next week we want ourselves winning (Obviously) and a big c'mon for Hull!

WE ALL 8 LEEDS

WE ALL 8 LEEDS

WE ALL 8 LEEDS

Sad to see that the "Let's all laugh at Leeds" thread has been closed!

This would make one funny sequel, tellya!

To be fair Leeds don't deserve to be doing so badly compared with their Premiership status a few years back...

...BUT...

Dennis Wise is a cock and they deserve to go down purely on that reasoning alone.

Absolutely true. But you missed out the best bit.

The cockney w*nker left Swindon this season to join a 'bigger club' two divisions higher, and after today's results it's almost certain Leeds will be in the same division as Swindon next season. I hope Swindon Thrash them, or Denis Wise gets sacked. Or Both. So hard to choose! :whistle: :whistle:

Simon

Us beating/drawing with Barnsleh, Hull winning and Leeds losing next Satdeh is my dream.

That would be sweet as it would mean Leeds are free to beat Derby on the last day to make sure they have to go through the play-offs, so Leeds go down and there's a chance of seeing Derby fans crying a Wembley, what a dream end to a season.

That is a sweet sight... a very sweet sight... :)

Looks like we are safe...but there is no need to rest on our laurels now, the team should show it's fans it is ready for next season and provide us with some hope for a good 2007/08... :D :D

There are positive signs now, and maybe Wortho isn't as bad as I thought he was, he seems to have gotten the players minds into gear... but one win doesn't make up for anything... they need to consistently show form.

In saying that though WE ARE SAFE IT SEEMS... :bounce: :bounce:

And added bonus... LEEDS ENJOY LEAGUE ONE... :laugh: :laugh:

C'mon Hull... just remember, not only are all your fans cheering for you, but so are the Leicester Foxes too... you send Leeds to league one and I might just adopt you as a second team... :P

19 Leicester 44 -13 50

20 Barnsley 44 -24 50

21 Hull 44 -16 46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 Leeds 44 -24 45

23 Southend 44 -28 42

24 Luton 44 -25 37

us staying up ( presumably ) and leeds in the relegation zone, love it!!!

Come on Hull.

Cheer up Dennis. :thumbup:

Archived