Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Last night I............

Saw Paddy McCarthy, Patrick Kisnorbo Stephen Hughes and Eric Nils Johanson in Liquid & Envy! I shook Nils hand! I think he thought that I was strange, as he saw me walk through a couple of birds 2 get to him just to shake his hand! :cool::worship:

However they r still shit :thumbup:

Saw Paddy McCarthy, Patrick Kisnorbo Stephen Hughes and Eric Nils Johanson in Liquid & Envy! I shook Nils hand! I think he thought that I was strange, as he saw me walk through a couple of birds 2 get to him just to shake his hand! :cool::worship:

The birds or the players? :ph34r::P

You should be a news reporter mate. It's already been told. :P

So exactly who are you refering to as fecal matter ? sincerely hope it`s not our players otherwise the only bodily waste within this thread is coming from your mouth !!

So exactly who are you refering to as fecal matter ? sincerely hope it`s not our players otherwise the only bodily waste within this thread is coming from your mouth !!

Leicester as a football club considering its stadia, history, fan base may be regarded as a "big fish" in the championship IMHO!

So why are we on Game 43 looking over our shoulders when "smaller fish" are above us and even some challenging for promotion? I.E Colchester, or Stoke.

So my belief is that the players are to blame for poor performances which have led to poor results which have led the current situation which has led to my initial post! :thumbup:

I do however congratulate ENJ on scoring as it was a relief to us all I'm sure!

Oh and its spelt referring :whistle:

Archived