Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
layla

calling all leicester fans ...............................

i know you all have the Barnsley game on your minds but................................

I just wanted to let those of you that didnt know about a charity match that is at the walkers on this Sunday!!!

i have organised it as part of my fund raising for my London marathon place , which i ran on sunday.

We have a great line of of leicester legends inc MUZZY IZZET, EMILE HESKEY,LES FERDINAND,FRANK SINCLAIR,MAT ELLIOTT,STEVE GUPPY,GERRY TAGGERT,SIMON GRAYSON,IAN WALKER and many more.........................

they will be playing an allstars team inc MARTIN JOHNSON,AUSTIN HEALY, TIM BOON,DARREN GREWCOCK,DAMIEN ST JON, BEN JAMES (LEICS SOUND ) PRESHUS (HEARTLESS CREW),plus many more........................

This isnt going to be a friendly both teams are determined to win!!!!

So please show me and the charity Bliss for premture babies, that i was right to believe in the support of the Leicester fans, you have the oppertunity to make a real difference to saving babies lives and to see a Leicester Team play together again, probably for the last time!!!!

so come and show what leicester fans are all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ticket avail via box office £10 adults/£5 children/£20 Family (2 adults , 3 children)

Thank you

Layla

i know you all have the Barnsley game on your minds but................................

I just wanted to let those of you that didnt know about a charity match that is at the walkers on this Sunday!!!

i have organised it as part of my fund raising for my London marathon place , which i ran on sunday.

We have a great line of of leicester legends inc MUZZY IZZET, EMILE HESKEY,LES FERDINAND,FRANK SINCLAIR,MAT ELLIOTT,STEVE GUPPY,GERRY TAGGERT,SIMON GRAYSON,IAN WALKER and many more.........................

they will be playing an allstars team inc MARTIN JOHNSON,AUSTIN HEALY, TIM BOON,DARREN GREWCOCK,DAMIEN ST JON, BEN JAMES (LEICS SOUND ) PRESHUS (HEARTLESS CREW),plus many more........................

So please show me and the charity Bliss for premture babies, that i was right to believe in the support of the Leicester fans, you have the oppertunity to make a real difference to saving babies lives and to see a Leicester Team play together again, probably for the last time!!!!

ticket avail via box office £10 adults/£5 children/£20 Family (2 adults , 3 children)

Thank you

Layla

you got me on my knees!!!!

Thank you

Layla

are all the legends coming that were posted on the official site coming for definite.

I wanted to go, but I have to go to a tournament.

I also noticed that in legends, certain players were mentioned like Ade Akinbiyi (how ever you spell his surname!), Trever Benjamin, Ben Thatcher... some people who certainly are not legends! lol

Never the less, I'd love to go and it's a shame I can't :(

I really would love to go...BUT....

I think i might be recovering from the night before!

thats no excuse!!!!!!

its a great way to recover, you can watch the game and chill........................

roberts and mat piper may be playing aswell now !!! its going to be a great game and there are going to be some great players there!!!!!!!!!

i hope you change your mind and come and support

are all the legends coming that were posted on the official site coming for definite.

pretty much the only ones that can no longer play are tony cottee, ben thatcher and gary mc allister all the others are confirmed, also a few more may now be playing including ewan roberts and mat piper.......................................

it would be grate if leicester fans could really get behind this, it should be a grate game and make alot of money for a worthy cause, the mascot on the day is a little boy born at 28 weeks (now 7yrs)

you guys can really make a differnce and help save lives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

Layla

I'll be there :worship:

anything for charity :clap:

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...1015674,00.html

Tickets are selling fast for the Walkers charity football match involving former Leicester City legends and celebrities which will take place at the Walkers Stadium on Sunday, April 29 (3pm).

The match, in aid of Bliss - the premature baby charity, is expected to attract a bumper crowd on the afternoon.

The likes of Muzzy Izzet, Matt Elliott, Gerry Taggart (pictured), Emile Heskey, Ian Walker, Tony Cottee, Frank Sinclair, Les Ferdinand, Garry Parker, Simon Grayson, Steve Guppy, Trevor Benjamin, Jordan Stewart, Andrew Impey, Ade Akinbiyi, Ben Thatcher, Stef Oakes, Paul Dickov and Pontus Kamark have all been invited to turn out for The Leicester Legends side.

Meanwhile, the Walkers All-Stars side will consist of Walkers employees as well as a selection of local, national and international celebrities.

Organisers are hoping to acquire the services ex-Fox Gary McAllister, former Leicester Tigers, England and British Lions duo Martin Johnson and Austin Healey, Leicestershire CCC coach Tim Boon, actors Dean Gaffney and Michael Greco as well as Radio Five Live Sports Presenter Arlo White.

"This should prove to be a fantastic afternoon of entertainment for a worthy cause and we are grateful to Leicester City for allowing us to stage the event," said organiser Layla Whiting.

"The interest has been immense and we have been overwhelmed with the response from some of the club's former players who have been delighted to lend their support."

Half-time entertainment will include a cross bar challenge with former Foxes manager Micky Adams and assistant Alan Cork while there is also an exclusive raffle planned.

Only 100 raffle tickets are available at a cost of £100 each with the winner gaining the chance to play 45 minutes as part of the City Legends team.

From The OS.................Any Other name you feel should not be included in that list from the OS

Well the last time they did that it was rubbish as everyone was crowded and it was just :mad:

Well to be fair, what's the point of going in every stand? They're not exactly going to fill it so they might as well put everyone together.

Archived