Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
layla

calling all leicester fans ...............................

I think you should. One last chance to see Tricky Trev.

Trev will be playing against us again some time soon. You watch. He might even make a sensational return and be one half of a formidable new strike force in our quest for promotion.

I saw the guy who is reffing and one of the linesman at Belvoir Drive today when I reffed in the Dome.

Apparently there is only a hundred or so going...

Yeh that was my Step-Dad. he Ref's there most Sundays.

It's kind of ill-judged really. I know it's for charity and that and good luck to them but we haven't really had any legends for a long time now. That's why we are where we are. Even the fans favourites of today aren't a patch on previous players. Joking aside, some of the players I've seen billed as legends have been ridiculous and you can't blame people for staying away.

Just got back. Good time was had by all!

I'm sure there was about 5,000 there as well. (Most of the west stand was full)

Martin Johnson scored 2, the guy's quality shove him in the box and no bugger can get near him!!

One question for anyone who went. Who was No. 15 for the Walkers team? He looked quality... he must play for someone in the non-league set up!

I wanted to go but really couldn't face it after a heavy night.

Martin Johnson scored 2...What was the final score?

6-2 to the Legends I think.

Heskey and Ferdinand up front. :worship:

a big thank you for all those that came today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you all had a great time, its sad a few of you on here were negative and didnt want to come but i am sure if you had you would have enjoyed it!

we had a really good turn out , and all the expected players came and took part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once again thank you for making this a great day,

layla x

I didn't go but they made a complete hash of the date for this one. I can't see any good reason why this had to be done before the end of the season, the day after a crucial match away at Barnsley.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...20&start=20

This has already been mentioned.

It was a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon and it was nice to see a few old faces (Elliott, Izzet, Walsh, Ferdinand, Heskey, Parker, Mills, Walker to name but a few)

Also good to see a few Rugby Legends (Martin Johnson in particular - the man is a mountain!!)

And it raised a lot of money for a very worthy cause, it's a shame that lots of people on here seemed to forget that it was a charity event.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...20&start=20

This has already been mentioned.

It was a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon and it was nice to see a few old faces (Elliott, Izzet, Walsh, Ferdinand, Heskey, Parker, Mills, Walker to name but a few)

Also good to see a few Rugby Legends (Martin Johnson in particular - the man is a mountain!!)

And it raised a lot of money for a very worthy cause, it's a shame that lots of people on here seemed to forget that it was a charity event.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am really dissapointed that leicester fans are being so negative about a charity match! all the players turned up including heskey and ferdinand, it will be on the web site soon and in the mercury, as shirts from the day are being auctioned on ebay this week and pics are going to be avail.

once again thank you to all that came and supported a worthy cause and the lads that came and played because they loved their time at leicester, just a shame some of you didnt appreciate that.

layla

Just got back. Good time was had by all!

I'm sure there was about 5,000 there as well. (Most of the west stand was full)

Martin Johnson scored 2, the guy's quality shove him in the box and no bugger can get near him!!

One question for anyone who went. Who was No. 15 for the Walkers team? He looked quality... he must play for someone in the non-league set up!

no15 was tom franklin, he is a great player!!!!

he doesnt play for anyone at the mo but is looking too!

layla

Archived