Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

THAT moment

Everyone who went today will know what I'm talking about!

Did you clock immediately what it signalled? I thought the ref must have given a penalty against us or something, was dead confusing cos the ball was in the centre circle!! Either that or something nasty had kicked off, I dunno, for just the merest split second I was baffled.

:D

Everyone who went today will know what I'm talking about!

Did you clock immediately what it signalled? I thought the ref must have given a penalty against us or something, was dead confusing cos the ball was in the centre circle!! Either that or something nasty had kicked off, I dunno, for just the merest split second I was baffled.

:D

I clocked. The way they were cheering there was only one thing it could be. Was a great moment. And after the game, singing with the Barnsley fans afterwards and high fiving them, great day.

I wasn't there, but man, did it sound good on the radio... if you didn't know better (and sometimes you don't with Barber!!) you could swear Barnsley had actually scored!!

Great moment!! :)

Fantastic moment. One of my favourite moments in football. Ever. Lovely scenes at Oakwell when that news filtered through and the cheer from a team who hadn't made much noise all afternoon and were losing 1-0 erupted round the ground.

Archived