Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Who's more hated?

Wise or Taylor?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who's more hated?

• Dennis Wise
    • Peter Taylor

Taylor for me.

He was the catalyst for our fall from grace, and administration!

Some truly awful signings and MON's hard work was wasted by that useless twat,

apparently he's a good coach? I didnt see any evidence of that when he was here.

Wiseys a twat too, but overall i think Taylor had a greater effect on our misfortune.

No contest!!!

Like I've said many times before; Taylor was just crap at his job... not his fault, he did his best but he just wasn't good enough. Someone on high should have stopped his blank cheque writing!!

Wise on the other hand is a malicious, nasty twat. Who tried to ruin this club... and Callum's jaw on purpose!!

No contest!!!

No contest!!!

Like I've said many times before; Taylor was just crap at his job... not his fault, he did his best but he just wasn't good enough. Someone on high should have stopped his blank cheque writing!!

Wise on the other hand is a malicious, nasty twat. Who tried to ruin this club... and Callum's jaw on purpose!!

No contest!!!

Ha, ha I just wrote all that and my PC crashed, agree no contest.

It has to be Taylor surely??

When he took over, we were in the best state we had been in for years and years. We had money in the back, and lots of it (from the Heskey and Lennon sales), had some good players already there, and a new ground coming soon. If handled in the right way, i honestly believe we would be where Bolton are now (although hopefully not playing such boring football!!)

Instead, Taylor pissed away the money on absoute s**t like Junior Lewis and Ade Akinbiyi, started the downfall, and for my money we have never recovered. The promotion under Micky was just a false dawn as several of the players were older ones who didnt give us any sort of future. He got us up because he got us playing smash and grab football, which it has been proven can get you up, but cant keep you up (in most cases). The only way to go up and stay up is to play nice football (i.e. Reading style)

Don't get me wrong, I hate Wise as much as the next Leicester fan, but hate Taylor far, far far more!!!

Difficult one to call. I think they are both hated but in different ways.

Taylor nearly ruined our club and set us back years, but I dont think he did it on purpose he just wasnt up to the job.

Wise on the other hand is a complete twat and he does it on purpose, fortunately from a Leicester point of view he did little damage to the club ( i am sure callum davidson would not agree). I think the last laugh is that he will shortly be sacked if Ken Bates has got any sense (though I am not sure he has) and then the arrogant little **** is unlikely to work in football again.

fortunately from a Leicester point of view he did little damage to the club ( i am sure callum davidson would not agree).

Except for being the (final) reason we went into administration.

Wise for me, I feel physically sick whenever I see him on the TV or hear his voice.

i would have wise hated most, but then john elsom between wise and taylor. as has been said taylor was simply bad at his job, elsom is the one who ok-ed the silly money wages. wise is an awful awful man and his poxy little agent, monster monster, **** off

Well it was Taylor that brought Wise to us, but then he did get us top of the league and in the FA Cup quarter final as well. Had the board ditched him after 11 loses out of 12 as they should we would never have gone down, in fact we'd have stayed up if we hadn't employed Dave Bassett.

However once here Wise stole his weekly wage, assaulted as player, felt he was exempt from normal employment law because he was a pro footballer and his cancerous little scumbag of an agent tried to kill the Club. They didn't want administration they wanted us wound up there and then.

Dennis Wise, may he receive a 1000 whores riddled with the clap.

Wise by a country mile, Taylor was alway`s on a hiding to nothing when M O N bottled it and went to non competative football, following Martin was an impossible task, he did bluddy well really, as others have said, top of the prem and a cup quarter final, the money thing was down to the board although the wages were par for the course at the time, all in all Taylor made a good fist of it, Wise however, the facts speak for themselves !!

Archived