Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Will you stay behind at the end to clap the players?

Loads of people stayed, myself included.

I didnt applaud them. Just had a gawp. Some players were looking down at the ground. Johansson in particular. Was it he was gutted after a thrashing, disinterested because he's leaving or was the fat b@stard just plain knackered?

He's leaving.

i thought it was a disgrace the fact it took a lot of convincing from the birch to actually get them to do it :@

Just proves what i've been saying all season, I hate the way we have no atmosphere at Leicester but no matter how much noise we make, no matter how much support we give, these players don't give a fook about us, the people that pay there wages, all they care about is exactly that - there wages!

I just hope whats in my sig happens in reality, Obviously no everyone gonna go, but hopefully the majority of the deadwood can go!

I thought they were a complete disgrace and did not deserve any appreciation.

I agree with the comment that Filbert was a star today, at half time he took a penalty and in one go he ran more than Hughes did for 90 minutes. :frusty:

To be fair, the announcement I heard suggested the players were doing their lap in appreciation of the fans rather than anything else. I think the wording had been tactically modified from the previous announcement which I didn't hear clearly.

It's true Filbert was immense today. The fight he was having with the ball boy for the stool was hilarious! The only entertainment in the second half!! :worship:

I agree. My missus took loads of pics of Filbert, and the kids found him a great diversion to the crap on the pitch....

Filbert.jpg

Well i didnt even dream of staying to the end, i had left in about the 80th min because i couldnt stand it!!!

CMON YOU BLUE BOYS - Wortho's Blue & White Army

typical shit "supporter" :angry: ......how bout bein a loyal supporter and stayin till the end however bad it is! Leiciester till i die!

i stayed, didn't bother clapping, as they couldn't be bothered playing today. i was amused by the birch's attempt at drowning out the boo's by talking every time they started up. and i wish he hadn't passed on best wishes to wolves on my behalf, as i hope both them and derby get knocked out of the play offs.

What have they done in previously years then? :dunno: Danced in hula skirts? :dunno: I'm not sure I would never contemplating staying to applaud pathetic losers.

I wasn't on about what the players were doing. But like the atmosphere, last year the fans were singing Joey Gudjonssons name, the players were having a laugh and joking with each other. They were also signing stuff and all giving there tops to people.

This year they couldn't wait to finish it and get back down the tunnel.

typical shit "supporter" :angry: ......how bout bein a loyal supporter and stayin till the end however bad it is! Leiciester till i die!

so it makes him a shit supporter because he went 10 mins before the end, i think he did well to stay for that long.

I will be staying behind, but only so that the players can show their appreciation to myself, and the other supporters who carried on going to support the useless so and so's when they couldn't be arsed to put the performances in earlier.

After going a goal up, and yet again failing to build on that, by putting in a performance of abject apathy, and after deciding that none of the useless tossers would even be here come the start of the new season, I decided to head off to Grace Road instead of wasting any more of my time on them. I don't want their appreciation, I want them out of my club.

If every supporter stays it shows we're ready, and always will be, to support the club.

Rubbish. So turning up and watching every minute that this team has "played" this season doesn't show anything?

i stayed, didn't bother clapping, as they couldn't be bothered playing today. i was amused by the birch's attempt at drowning out the boo's by talking every time the started up. and i wish he hadn't passed on best wishes to wolves on my behalf, as i hope both them and derby get knocked out of the play offs.

My thoughts exactly!

Plus, you don't have to watch every minute of every game to 'support ' the club :thumbup:

Plus, you don't have to watch every minute of every game to 'support ' the club :thumbup:

No, you don't, but if any of those tossers or anyone who sticks up for them think that I'm wasting any more of my time on them, they are sadly mistaken.

The sooner this season ended the better as far as I am concerned. I would have taken September, in hindsight.

No, you don't, but if any of those tossers or anyone who sticks up for them think that I'm wasting any more of my time on them, they are sadly mistaken.

The sooner this season ended the better as far as I am concerned. I would have taken September, in hindsight.

You not renewing your season ticket then Lease :whistle:

Just the way Birch had to shout at them to get them to do a lap, said it all really. Apart from a minority, these players are a disgrace.

They deserved booing. Overpaid w*****s!

Also, when I arrived at the ground yesterday at 10.30am( I was collecting money in the concourse for Ruby Rainbows Appeal), I noticed Rab Douglas's Bentley with his 'RD' number plate!!!! :mad::mad:

Just the way Birch had to shout at them to get them to do a lap, said it all really. Apart from a minority, these players are a disgrace.

They deserved booing. Overpaid w*****s!

Also, when I arrived at the ground yesterday at 10.30am( I was collecting money in the concourse for Ruby Rainbows Appeal), I noticed Rab Douglas's Bentley with his 'RD' number plate!!!! :mad::mad:

Well i've been saying it well since half way through the season the players don't care about anything but the money (Which tbf is what jobs all about, but as everyone knows if we did a bad job, we get bollocked and sacked, but there protected) but people have been saying "Oh no we need to support them"

No matter how much support, how much noise we make they don't give a fook. TBH the few times there has been a good atmosphere its the only reason worth going for, I keep saying I doubt they will all get there P45's because although Milans got money I don't think he has that much money but I just hope i'm shocked and the players are out of there arses. Fooking useless wankers!

But even if the do get there P45's there still the winners because we'll have to buy them out of there contract. And there likly to get another club anyway, even though they are shite!

You not renewing your season ticket then Lease :whistle:

Stupid question with an even more stupid answer. :doh:

What this club needed was a boycott, to show that the fans weren't going to put up with the crap that we've had to endure for the last few seasons. I, however, just couldn't bring myself to do it. Walking out at the final whistle yesterday was as close as I was going to get.

Stupid question with an even more stupid answer. :doh:

What this club needed was a boycott, to show that the fans weren't going to put up with the crap that we've had to endure for the last few seasons. I, however, just couldn't bring myself to do it. Walking out at the final whistle yesterday was as close as I was going to get.

Yep, everyone has been saying to me, would I renew if we got relegated and I said "I'd like to say no, because they don't deserve my money, but in reality the answer is yes, I just can't/couldn't turn my back on the club" What else you gonna do on a Saturday afternoon?

No matter how shite this season has been, no matter how many times i've thought about not going to games and I haved still turned up an watched them lose (again) I know for a fact during the summer I will be wanting football.

Can't live with it, Can't live without it.

I just kidding myself like I have year after year for the last 4/5 (Maybe more :dunno:) that next season, something will have changed, we will actually have something to cheer about, The only thing that has changed and is the reason why I really am excited about next season is hopefully this will be a big summer, getting rid of alot of deadwood, getting some (hopefully) half decent maybe decent players in, getting hopefully a decent manager (The name that are rumour are not too exciting...)

And no doubt it will come to next season and we will all be disappointed again!

Deep down, you do it because you hope to be proved wrong, and everything will be fine and dandy again in the world of Leicester City FC. A bit like highwaymen, easily confused with pirates to the uninitiated.

Archived