Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Will you stay behind at the end to clap the players?

Of course. I don't think there's any suggestion the vast majority of players making up our current side have given their best over the season - and even some who might have been questioned would seem to be well focused now. I'm just glad Worthington seems to have come up with a team comprising players who might have some future with the club.

It will pain me to do so but i probably will. You have to say now that after the last few perfromances, our downfall was getting Kelly in and its not the players fault the manager was trying to play a system that simply didnt work. Theyve tried their best.

What an excellent idea give all the players a dose of the clap as pay back for all the grief they have put us through this season.

All that itching should help keep them fit ready for pre-season.

OK volunteer needed who has a dose and is prepared to stand up for the team :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::D:D

I will, but only to thank Worthy for saving us.

Ditto... whats more AJ wont be doing the rounds if there is a lap of honour, so it wont feel too bad, but I'll only be aplauding Wortho frankly!

I will definately stay at the end of season lap of honour. They have tried there very best in the last few games and what a surprise it took a new gaffer to motivate the team to do so. unlike Kelly who couldnt motivate anyone.

Rob Kelly= Crap motivator= Leicester citys downfall

I will be staying behind, but only so that the players can show their appreciation to myself, and the other supporters who carried on going to support the useless so and so's when they couldn't be arsed to put the performances in earlier.

:blink:

Thought they'd both ****ed off already?

So that's the reason why his contract was terminated, to prevent a potential season ticket holder going to jail (Not meant to be funny, because rereading it sounds bit jerk-type)

The squad has changed dramatically and many of the players that remain like Logan, McAuley, Nils, Kisnorbo, Weso, Hume, Newton etc havent done that much wrong. Only a couple of them have played as well as we may have accepted but many of the players who helped put us in the mess are gone. Thats why these lot deserve a round of applause because they are not all that bad.

I might depends how long they take, I've got places to be, People to see.

As other have said if I do stay it'll mostly be to say thanks to Worthy and they odd players, Don't see what most of the players have done to deserve thanks.

I will.

They've done enough for me this season. I dont really know why everyone had high expectations but like everyone said it will probably depend on the result of the game as to wether the masses stay behind.

Can we have a pitch invasion? :whistle::D

I will.

They've done enough for me this season. I dont really know why everyone had high expectations but like everyone said it will probably depend on the result of the game as to wether the masses stay behind.

Can we have a pitch invasion? :whistle::D

I want Elvis' shirt :ph34r:

I will be staying behind, but only so that the players can show their appreciation to myself, and the other supporters who carried on going to support the useless so and so's when they couldn't be arsed to put the performances in earlier.

Yes - this is the exact same reason I'll be staying behind. :thumbup:

Archived