Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Will you stay behind at the end to clap the players?

I believe every supporter at the game should stay behind to 'clap' and 'cheer' for the club though, not the players.

So maybe some players deserve cheering, e.g. Kisnorbo, Hume, McAuley etc, but the majority of players havn't given their all all season and don't deserve so much as their place in the team never mind their wages, or to be cheered and applauded.

If every supporter stays it shows we're ready, and always will be, to support the club. Effectively asking the management (for next season) "Are they ready?" The premiership beckons and we need to be heading towards it, so the more fans applauding and spurring the club on, the more effort the players will put in.

Careful you don't stand up for too long, or something :whistle::P

I can't see it being a problem this time. I'm being dictated to in the sense that I'm being told where I can and can't sit, and it's away from you lot, so I don't think they're going to be too fussed about my behaviour anymore. :unsure::whistle:

The only person I'm going to thank is God...as in 'thank God this season is over".

That was simply woeful. It could have been a tiny bit worse...but I don't want to sit through that level of shit again for another few years now.

Roll on the close season, the sound of leather against willow and threads about the players we are going to sign. :thumbup:

Guest Gist

Who stayed behind then? I didn't bother, normally I would but I don't think they deserved it.

Who stayed behind then? I didn't bother, normally I would but I don't think they deserved it.

I did but only because we would of had to que to get out. Quite a few boo's were going around.

I don't usually leave before the end of a game but I did today because the team was just a shower of shit. The season has been shit, the players have been shit. They have no excuses, the fans have been excellent all season, paying good cash to watch such crap.

I'd rather shoot my left bollock off then stay behind and applaud such mediocrity.

Some players tried to go down the tunnel to!

disrespectful or what!

and half of them didn't look bothered about clapping the hands!

McAuley was one I saw walking down the tunnel.

I stayed behind but only to clap Filbert.

The rest of the losers didn't even want to go on a their lap of shame and had to be kicked up the arse by The Birch. What a bunch of tossers.

I stayed behind but only to clap Filbert.

The rest of the losers didn't even want to go on a their lap of shame and had to be kicked up the arse by The Birch. What a bunch of tossers.

It's true Filbert was immense today. The fight he was having with the ball boy for the stool was hilarious! The only entertainment in the second half!! :worship:

Guest Gist
It's true Filbert was immense today. The fight he was having with the ball boy for the stool was hilarious! The only entertainment in the second half!! :worship:

Filbert is brilliant! :D:clap:

Loads of people stayed, myself included.

I didnt applaud them. Just had a gawp. Some players were looking down at the ground. Johansson in particular. Was it he was gutted after a thrashing, disinterested because he's leaving or was the fat b@stard just plain knackered?

Again this has been pointed out that they should have cancelled any such a lap of disgrace/apprication and that Birch should have spoke over the tannoy to say that todays wages from everyone has been donated to RUBY Rainbows......

Farcical to do such a lap....

Piss poor and to hit the nail on the head they started BLEATING ON ABOUT NEW SEASON TICKETS....how dare they!

I thought they were a complete disgrace and did not deserve any appreciation.

I agree with the comment that Filbert was a star today, at half time he took a penalty and in one go he ran more than Hughes did for 90 minutes. :frusty:

I did but only because we would of had to que to get out. Quite a few boo's were going around.

Yeah that wanna the reason's I stayed behind aswell, Did you join in with my "Duh duh duh der fookin useless" chant?

Yeah that wanna the reason's I stayed behind aswell, Did you join in with my "Duh duh duh der fookin useless" chant?

Yes :thumbup: .

A lot of L1 I see tried to get on the pitch.

I had intended to stay but headed straight for the Swan and Rushes to enjoy the excellent company of Mr Singh.

As so often at Leicester these last couple of years, I felt cheated.

The Barbar's tasted particularly welcome.

Archived