Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

David Healy

As per the LCFC saga..... the players become out of contract as they have entered admin... this was the case with all of our players

MM get him before anyone else does

on your marks get set MANDARIC go go go

healy & rose while your at it cheerz :thumbup:

As per the LCFC saga..... the players become out of contract as they have entered admin... this was the case with all of our players

MM get him before anyone else does

So how come we sold Savage and agreed a £6mill for for Izzet, even though he didn't leave, I thinjk you are mistaken it was our inability to offload high wage earners that caused most of the problems.

So how come we sold Savage and agreed a £6mill for for Izzet, even though he didn't leave, I thinjk you are mistaken it was our inability to offload high wage earners that caused most of the problems.

davidg- sorrymate but your wrong, a contract is worth nothing if a company goes bust anyhow KEN BATES HAS JUST Bought the CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. end of

davidg- sorrymate but your wrong, a contract is worth nothing if a company goes bust anyhow KEN BATES HAS JUST Bought the CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. end of

So answer my questions, oh and how come the season we were promoted, the Admin season we had to delay payments to the players until the end of the season. Players contracts come above virtually all other creditors.

Healy is a quality striker but I think he`ll get a premiership deal, probably at Fulham if they stay up and his Northern Ireland boss Sanchez (once again, if he stays there). I`ll be suprised if he doesnt get a Premiership move ang at his age he needs one quick.

So answer my questions, oh and how come the season we were promoted, the Admin season we had to delay payments to the players until the end of the season. Players contracts come above virtually all other creditors.

I think you're right Davie

I was under the impression that the players are classified as an asset so when a new company buys the assets of the old football club, they are also buying the registration of the players, thus they are assets to be sold.

So unless there are relegation release clauses in the contracts of the Leeds players, then they are still under contract of the new company.

Of course, I might be wrong.

although lets not forget the ten point deduction was introduced after our case. If it had been in existence in our last promotion season, I dare say it wouldn't have been a promotion season.

leicester finished 12 points ahead of the 3rd team that season so they would still have gone up.

Pretty sure they have to accept (realistic) offers in administration - the administrators are tasked with raising funds to settle debts so selling players is in their interests. Doesn't automatically mean you can pick up free transfers or that players are out of contract though.

Dont really want him... i think he's handy but i also think he's incredibly unpredictable and unreliable and we just do not want that, add to that his attitude is meant to be far more "great" and i think their are more useful front men out there for us to look at.

always wary of snooping around teams who were relegated. they are their for a reason.

Precisely, even though careful consideration should be given to any upcoming talent. I wouldn't take Healy even at a bargain price because he would expect sizeable wages for which he has given limited return per goals scored this year. He also seems to have motivation problems to play well in this division. Thirdly up front we need to sign a cool experienced head to help dictate the way the game is approached from strikers point of view. For that reason, players similiar to Horsefield plus talent should be looked out for. In addition to a pacey forward to replace Hammond. (Michael Mifsud!!)

Surely the contracts of the players are part of the assets (as mentioned above), which the administrators then take over, and are part of the package once the club is resold? Even if not an asset, they would be classed as employees.

If my employers went into administration, I would still have to go into work until the administrators told me otherwise.

:thumbup:;)

Surely the contracts of the players are part of the assets (as mentioned above), which the administrators then take over, and are part of the package once the club is resold? Even if not an asset, they would be classed as employees.

If my employers went into administration, I would still have to go into work until the administrators told me otherwise.

a contract is worthless if your in administration, anyone of our players could have left, but they decided to defer there wages IF we succeeded in reaching the premier, which we did, the money available for MA at the time was vastly reduced because of this.

Ask Gerry

Liabilities. :thumbup:;)

a contract is worthless if your in administration, anyone of our players could have left, but they decided to defer there wages IF we succeeded in reaching the premier, which we did, the money available for MA at the time was vastly reduced because of this.

Ask Gerry

you are -> you're

This shall be my close season of pedantry.

Oh, and a contract is not worthless during administration - it is still legally binding. This, of course, is not the issue with regards Healy staying and playing at Leeds.

They will sell him simply because he will not want to play third tier football.

Archived