Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Retained List

Out:

Douglas, Kenton, Jarrett, Johnson, Tiatto, Hammond, Horsfield, Sheehan (loan), Dodds (loan)

Retained:

GK: Logan, Henderson

RB: Maybury, Stearman

LB: Johansson, Mattock

CB: McCarthy, Kisnorbo, McAuley

RM: Newton

LM: Porter

CM: Weslowski, Hughes

ST: Hume, Fryatt, Cadamartari

Required:

First Choice RB, RM, LM, CM, ST

Backup: ST, CM

Starting XI Next Season:

Henderson

?? , Kisnorbo, McCarthy, Johansson

??, Weslowski, ??, ??

Hume, ??

I started a similar thread the other day.

We have shipped most of the donkeys out already this season like Cog, AJ and Low but we need to drop Maybury, Douglas, Hammond and Cadamateri for starters and maybe throw in Kenton for good measure although he is a versatile defender and may deserve a place within the squad. Of the loanees, Newton may deserve a deal but the rest have been nothing short of shocking so can fook off.

What is then left is alod of young players (i wouldnt give up on Fryatt and Stearman just yet), Kisnorbo, McAuley and Hume which is a good sound base to work around.

Its time to bring in the big premiership experienced players to take this club forward.

:blink: ...he's more use that two thirds of the players we have, not saying that I'm sold on keeping him, but to be honest there's much worse that needs getting rid of!

How can people talk about keeping Stephen Hughes he is our worse player, lack of passion, lack of skill, lack of presence and lack of effort.......... Our midfield has been by passed all season. I think even Weso should be shipped off. After watching the Wolves highlights, I would seriously ship them all off........ the 4 th was a disgrace, even if we are losing 10-0 they should still show some passion............ I would not pay them all this week and then fire HUGHES, KENTON AND WESO.............. I am so embarassed that they play for leicester...... disgraceful

Id keep

hendo,

mcauley

kisnorbo

porter

hume

fryatt

all the rest can fook off to league 1 and 2

How can people talk about keeping Stephen Hughes he is our worse player, lack of passion, lack of skill, lack of presence and lack of effort.......... Our midfield has been by passed all season. I think even Weso should be shipped off. After watching the Wolves highlights, I would seriously ship them all off........ the 4 th was a disgrace, even if we are losing 10-0 they should still show some passion............ I would not pay them all this week and then fire HUGHES, KENTON AND WESO.............. I am so embarassed that they play for leicester...... disgraceful

Id keep

hendo,

mcauley

kisnorbo

porter

hume

fryatt

After that rant you still want to keep nigh on 50% of yesterday's team. :dunno:

Id keep

hendo,

mcauley

kisnorbo

porter

hume

fryatt

Well, on the basis that you'd fire Weso who's been one of our best players this last few weeks how the hell do you justify keeping Fryatt who's only job is to score goals and who so rarely does that, or, nowadays, even threatens a goal.

I've seen even quality strikers have bad times but at such times they hit the post, hit the bar, produce great saves, miss sitters, lse confidence - but they never stop getting on the end of chances.

Fryatt might as well not be on the field in some games, including yesterday. He's not fit, not competitive and not looking the least bit likely to score.

I didn't think Weso did too badly yesterday but if you disagree fair enough. But Fryatt's had a season full of such games.

:blink: ...he's more use that two thirds of the players we have, not saying that I'm sold on keeping him, but to be honest there's much worse that needs getting rid of!

Offering players contracts should be a big thing and loads of ticks must be in the boxes to do this otherwise you`ll end up with muck that dont play and have littel chance of featuring (Rab Douglas and Mark De Vries please step forward). I feel sorry for Danny C as he signed a short term deal and wasnt given a chance and got punted out on loan. Having said that, have we seen enough for him to earn a contract? Remember players like Fryatt may well be bench players next season if all goes well and we attract a better class player as anticipated. The last thing we want is to be throwing contracts or retaining the likes of Elvis and Danny when the season ahead should be seen totally differently to this penny pinching season thats gone by.

Lets get shot of the mediocre.

So how much to you thing it's going to cost in wages to pay-up all these players contracts?

I think Hume, Tiatto and Nils are the only one's who's contracts have ended or end this year.

Im sure Hume`s doesnt end this year mate.

Lets hope the bums who arent part of the plan find clubs. Lets face it, they should get a job somewhere else if COG and Low can get another club.

Im sure Hume`s doesnt end this year mate.

Lets hope the bums who arent part of the plan find clubs. Lets face it, they should get a job somewhere else if COG and Low can get another club.

Yeah my mistake Hume is 2008.

Yeah lets hope so.

sorry if this thread has been done before,

i just want to get a rough idea of who you think is or will be able to 'cut it' next season.

living in hereford i find it difficult to get to many games, and my father and i were talking about this topic earlier, and i just want jimbo to stay as he is my favourite player and is said to be a class prospect.

Hume, Kisnorbo, McAuley, Mattock, Stearman, Wesolowski, King, Porter, Fryatt, Newton, Odhiambo, Chambers, Lycett, Logan,Gradel, Sheehan. There the players i definately want to keep or just give more time but i don't expect hardly any of them to be starting :thumbup:

oh & i left out johannson because he has all but left

Not another thread.

:D

Does the search engine on this site work yet? Maybe it needs to be so that people get into the habit of checking past threads before posting a new one?

Guest ttfn

Keep:

Henderson

Stearman

McCarthy

McAuley

Johansson

Kisnorbo

Mattock

Wesolowski

Porter

Newton - I think he'd try more if he actually played for us

Fryatt

Hume

Cadamarteri

The rest can go except Logan, who I'm not sure about.

In addition, we need another right sided player, a decent (preferably big) centre forward to partner hume/fryatt/provide some competition, two new CMs, another keeper and a right back.

Archived