Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes 2 da grave

Football Manager Career Bests

I just thought it would be a good idea to find out what the foxestalk fm players greatest achievements.

Please provide evidence if possible.

Im currently playing with vauxhall motors in my first season played 3 won 1 drew 1 lost 1.

Has anyone got a conference north or south team into the premiership by sticking with them from the begining? Hope to see evidence

Southend - Treble Winners (Prem, FA Cup, CL) (From League 2)

Birmingham - Best team in the world by a street

Stevenage Borough - From Conference to Championship in straight seasons before I got bored

Erm I've had more but I forget a lot of them, I've been playing the game since I was 7 :sweating:

On the previous one I got Braintree Town to the Championship. Got a playoff spot, lost in the semis and they sacked me.

Ungrateful wankers. I'd have sent them a strongly-worded letter.

Ha. Imagine. You get sacked by some two-bit outfit on FM and go to their ground and stage a one-man protest against the board.

CM 00/01, took Leyton Orient from the old Division Three to the Premiership title in four seasons and turned them into a perennial Premiership and Champions League title challenger... but repeatedly lost the Champions League final to Dynamo Kiev. After a while, I decided to "rebuild" with youth and slipped all the way to a 15th-place Premier League finish and was sacked (despite winning the League Cup and taking them to the FA Cup final--they could have at least let me stay until after that game!).

My replacement? The Dynamo Kiev manager--whom else?

Edit: I can't believe I remember all of that, but I do... :whistle:

Took Leicester to the treble in the latest version without the updates and MMs millions lol. Managing to tempt the best players in the game to Leicester ahead of the chasing pack that included Man Utd lol

I got sacked after 3 mins of playing time as Chelsea manager. I issued the board with an ultimatum to allow for more transfer funds, so they just sacked me.

Wasnt the £200m transfer kitty enough??!!

I don't think it was quite £200m.

I had some major transfer targets, it wasn't enough.

I have signed on at Chelski after a few seasons of doing elsewhere and its great to take them on or a Real Madrid or Inter Milan who give you nearly £200m to spend lol

The record deal I have done was pay I think it was £107m for Wayne Rooney when I was at Chelski lol

I have signed on at Chelski after a few seasons of doing elsewhere and its great to take them on or a Real Madrid or Inter Milan who give you nearly £200m to spend lol

The record deal I have done was pay I think it was £107m for Wayne Rooney when I was at Chelski lol

I offered 50m for Heskey when in charge of Man U for a laugh when i got bored, they turned it down asking for 55m :dunno: , asked the board for more cash and time and they sacked me.

I had a fantastic career once with Gravesend and Northfleet on FM 2005. It was sensational!

Season 1:

Conference - Won

League Cup - 2nd Round

FA Cup - 3rd Round

LDV Vans Trophy - Quarter-Finals

Season 2:

League 2 - Won

League Cup - 3rd Round

FA Cup - 3rd Round

LDV Vans Trophy - Won

Season 3:

League 1 - Won

League Cup - Quarter-Finals

FA Cup - 4th Round

LDV Vans Trophy - Won

Season 4:

Championship - 5th (Promoted via the playoffs)

League Cup - Semi-Finals

FA Cup - Semi-Finals

Season 5:

Premiership - 15th

League Cup - Quarter-Finals

FA Cup - Final

Season 6:

Premiership - 12th

League Cup - Won

FA Cup - Semi-Final

Outrageous game. :doh: :laugh:

That's my only nag with FM. Although I love it, it's just way too unrealistic. :rolleyes:

Nah! Put me in charge of Gravesend and I'd be up there in no time! lol

Archived