Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Not looking so good for Ince

I really think that if Coleman wants it, he should defiantly get it, as he is by far and away the most outstanding candidate.

The best candidate supplied by............the press & bookies.

There are another 50 odd candidates that MM could go for. Not just the ones on without a current post !!!!

yeah copy that

I can't see that a club like LCFC should be going for someone relatively inexperienced as a manager, however good they were as a player (Ince). During the late lamented world cup I was very impressed by the interviews done by Leo Beenhakker, at the time manger of Trinidad and Tobago (now Poland?). He was giving advice to Sven G E which had it been taken might well have led to a better outcome.

I can't see that a club like LCFC should be going for someone relatively inexperienced as a manager, however good they were as a player (Ince). During the late lamented world cup I was very impressed by the interviews done by Leo Beenhakker, at the time manger of Trinidad and Tobago (now Poland?). He was giving advice to Sven G E which had it been taken might well have led to a better outcome.

And I wonder if Sunderland fans think appointing an experienced manager was a bad choice ??

No right or wrong answer. It's more of a gamble. And for the record I'd rather it wasn't Ince. The only positive is look at the record of most ex Man Utd players when they become a boss.

Link

Ince: No contact with Leicester

Ince: Foxes link is 'all speculation'

Paul Ince insists he is fully-concentrating on his Macclesfield job and has had no contact with Leicester over their managerial vacancy.

The former England international is League Two's hot property after dragging the Silkmen clear of relegation trouble.

He has previously been linked with Coventry but reports regarding the Foxes, who are in the market for a new manager, have even claimed Les Ferdinand will be his number two at the Walkers Stadium.

However Ince, who is planning for next season, has dismissed the rumours and said: "Of course it's nice when you're linked to other clubs, whether it's Leicester or anyone else, because it shows that you're doing OK at your job.

"But my main concern now is to see how ambitious we are as a club and how we're going to go forward because we don't want the same scenario as we had last season.

"I've had absolutely no contact with Leicester and it's all speculation."

Yeah me too. Why Ince or Coleman?? I'd prefer George Burley if he doesn't take the Saints up in the play offs.

Yeah...lets get a manager in who can't take one of the best squads in the division up despite having good money and resources available.

I really think that if Coleman wants it, he should defiantly get it, as he is by far and away the most outstanding candidate.

Coleman's Fulham won against us by very little, and despite the immense effort from Leicester, a good manager would have done more than simply relied on Montella to win the game. Outstanding my aunt's ass that's outstanding.

Yeah, and Dowies done a great job at Coventry since taking charge. :rolleyes: Who in their right mind believes that is a realistic target??? :frusty::frusty:

Christ that's why good managers are so rare.

or even Sven

It gotta be Coleman. Who else is there?

Hes out of a job, pretty high profile, good experience, good record with what he had.

What other candidates have that?

Ince? No. And all those talked about are in jobs. Coleman is easily the best option.

Link

Ince: No contact with Leicester

Ince: Foxes link is 'all speculation'

Paul Ince insists he is fully-concentrating on his Macclesfield job and has had no contact with Leicester over their managerial vacancy.

The former England international is League Two's hot property after dragging the Silkmen clear of relegation trouble.

He has previously been linked with Coventry but reports regarding the Foxes, who are in the market for a new manager, have even claimed Les Ferdinand will be his number two at the Walkers Stadium.

However Ince, who is planning for next season, has dismissed the rumours and said: "Of course it's nice when you're linked to other clubs, whether it's Leicester or anyone else, because it shows that you're doing OK at your job.

"But my main concern now is to see how ambitious we are as a club and how we're going to go forward because we don't want the same scenario as we had last season.

"I've had absolutely no contact with Leicester and it's all speculation."

God I hope that it is true as I don't rate Ince!!

Ince is saying what every manager in his position would be saying at the moment but its obvious that he is very ambitious and sees himself in the Premiership as a manager so it would not suprise me if he snapped our hand off if he gets offered us. A stepping stone to further success for the lad. Its all part of his master plan!!

Archived