Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
football

Leicester's stadium

Will Milan rename it as soon as the contract over the stadium name expires? Turkish and i thought that Milan should rename it to Filbert Way. Just an idea... :unsure:

There's another 5 years before it officially expires, so if he wants to rename it he'll have to do some serious negotiating.

There's another 5 years before it officially expires, so if he wants to rename it he'll have to do some serious negotiating.

I thought that it ran out in 3 years, but if you say 5, fair enough. :thumbup:

I thought that it ran out in 3 years, but if you say 5, fair enough. :thumbup:

I believe it was a 10 year deal for a bag of crisps and a can of Pepsi, starting in 2002. :dunno:

lol Fair enough then lol . Just get it changed A.s.A.p Milan!

I believe that's his intention, could still end up being called the Walkers though.

I believe that's his intention, could still end up being called the Walkers though.

It could, but i wouldn't mind seeing the opinion of the FT faithful. Filbert Way or Walkers Stadium?

It could, but i wouldn't mind seeing the opinion of the FT faithful. Filbert Way or Walkers Stadium?

It'll be down to who ever ends up sponsoring it.

Could even be called the Alliance & Leicester Stadium

Archived