Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Neil Warnock | Colin Wanker

Warnock's proved he can get out of this division on more than one occassion. Isn't that what we want?

People say that about Dave Bassett, whenever a managerial position comes up.

I'm with Fez on this. I don't think Warnock is the manager to take us forward. His transfer record isn't special and he wasn't that successful with Sheffield United. He got them promoted, but that was his last chance saloon. If he hadn't got Sheffield United up that season, he would have got the boot. That doesn't strike me as a superb successful manager.

He should have kept Sheffield United up. They were ten points clear at one point, but they fell apart.

His style is nothing to write home about. We are not going to play brazilian football, but at the same time, we need to progress with the movement of our players. I don't think he's not the man to do that.

We also need a galvanising manager next season, for what will be a big season. Warnock will not have that galvanising effect. He will always be a few games away from being hounded, such is the level of loathing the majority of fans have for him after his comments about us. (I include myself in that majority who dislike him).

He is an average manager at best and we can do better.

We also need a galvanising manager next season, for what will be a big season. Warnock will not have that galvanising effect. He will always be a few games away from being hounded, such is the level of loathing the majority of fans have for him after his comments about us. (I include myself in that majority who dislike him).

That's one of the best arguments for not having him. He won't be given time.

See the Martin Allen Thread for a new rumour!!!

Babylon is thinking straight I quite agree with him.

1 - People are wrongly seeing that we need to stay in the premiership right now that is a non issue to be blunt, the issue is getting promoted from this division to the premiership, even if we come straight back down we are still better then off then not been promoted at all.

2 - We will not get a manager that has recently had sustained success.

3 - Personality is not the be all and end all.

4 - Mr nice guy managers are not the best managers.

5 - The best managers are the ones who get in hot water, jewell, warnock, mourinho, allardyce, wenger and even ferguson have all been in hot water for comments they made.

6 - nothing wrong with a high turnover of players if they not up to the job, better then a manager who is too proud to drop a player he signed, how often we seen this in recent years?

7 - also nothing wrong with a high amount of strikers, keeps the ones in the first team on their toes and allows the manager options in events of subs and injuries.

8 - I think it would be nice to get a manager who doesnt care what people think, many managers we hate but they the type of managers who you love in control of your own team, I bit like savage as a player.

Warnock isnt top of my list by the way but like a few others I think the treatment of him is way unfair, his comments about us were expected in our promotion season as he finished third that year and probably said what most managers were thinking. We really should be over that by now.

Archived