Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Neil Warnock | Colin Wanker

Going off topic here, I hear that Jose Mourinho's dog is called Gullit. Haha quality. I'm surprised he hasn't named it Jose though.

Jo-se whoever you may be

Your dog's here ill-eg-ally

we heard you moan

we heard him bark

He's now being eaten by Ji Sung Park.

Seriously... I think you are in need of medical help.

Seriously do you have to take petty swipes in all your arguements ?

Does it make your e-peen feel big when you do ?

If you can't maintain a decent arguement without taking cheap shots then don't bother trying it.

If you can't maintain a decent arguement without taking cheap shots then don't bother trying it.

It's not even a decent argument because your points are never even valid ones.

Your base argument is that he's a nob. Most of the other stuff you say isn't even true. The only post I can even remember from anyone in this thread that even had a decent argument was Fez's.

Your base argument is that he's a nob. Most of the other stuff you say isn't even true. The only post I can even remember from anyone in this thread that even had a decent argument was Fez's.

I take offence to that! lol

You'll get used to him - he's TB/FT old school and they're inclined towards cryptic vitriol.

Sadly you more easily know what he doesn't want than what he does want and you might think of him as the Martin "Mad Dog" Allen of FoxesTalk, to mention a topical figure, because of his tendency to be aggressive.

That's not to be derisory. Allen's done it his way with considerable effect and Babylon's no different. He can even surprise you when he chooses to be constuctive.

But I tend to agree with you. His cheap shots ruin his impact sometimes. When you've fielded as many as I have you start to ignore the pain. :whistle::D

You'll get used to him - he's TB/FT old school and they're inclined towards cryptic vitriol.

Sadly you more easily know what he doesn't want than what he does want and you might think of him as the Martin "Mad Dog" Allen of FoxesTalk, to mention a topical figure, because of his tendency to be aggressive.

That's not to be derisory. Allen's done it his way with considerable effect and Babylon's no different. He can even surprise you when he chooses to be constuctive.

But I tend to agree with you. His cheap shots ruin his impact sometimes. When you've fielded as many as I have you start to ignore the pain. :whistle::D

Wow a whole Thracian post dedicated to me. And not even one mention of Andy King.

What questions would you like me to answer Thracian so you know exactly what I want, you make it pretty clear what you want in every single post (except the one i'm replying to) I tend you say what I want once or twice and leave it at that... you probably missed them. Is it the manager I want? If so look back to where I answered your question before, anything else?

Constructive.... ha ha ha in a thread that consists of people saying Warnock is rubbish because he's a nob. And my posts aren't considered constructive. Brilliant, i'll dream up some constructive posts for you... O'grady at centre back, hmm think that one has been used before though. I'll try and think of some more.

:thumbup:

Wow a whole Thracian post dedicated to me. And not even one mention of Andy King.

What questions would you like me to answer Thracian so you know exactly what I want, you make it pretty clear what you want in every single post (except the one i'm replying to) I tend you say what I want once or twice and leave it at that... you probably missed them. Is it the manager I want? If so look back to where I answered your question before, anything else?

Constructive.... ha ha ha in a thread that consists of people saying Warnock is rubbish because he's a nob. And my posts aren't considered constructive. Brilliant, i'll dream up some constructive posts for you... O'grady at centre back, hmm think that one has been used before though. I'll try and think of some more.

:thumbup:

Now, now Babs, tell the full story ... I did rescind that comment! As you well know! :D

I'll admit i'm still getting used to the whole scene so my posts will be a bit erratic but while i said he was a nob i did also state other things such as how long it took him and how he wasted money i guess i let my general feeling towards the man be shown.

Maybe i'm not as constructive as some of the people on here but some of my points are the same just worded differantly (dumbed down).

I'll admit i'm still getting used to the whole scene so my posts will be a bit erratic but while i said he was a nob i did also state other things such as how long it took him and how he wasted money i guess i let my general feeling towards the man be shown.

Maybe i'm not as constructive as some of the people on here but some of my points are the same just worded differantly (dumbed down).

Your posts are more than welcome and I apologise for being agressive. As Thracian says you'll get use to me, I certainly don't mean any harm by it. When i'm working (which I do sometimes) I tend to be a bit on the abrupt side due to the stress levels my moron of a boss causes.

On the how long it took him, the argument against that is the fact he only had money to spend in the last three years (one of those in the premier. the other two years they had promotions and cup runs. Again the wasted money.... is it wasted considering they got promotion? They bought in Ade to cement their postition in the promotion spots and he was one of the top goalscorers in the league when he signed him. Horsfield fair enough.... but how many managers haven't made bad ones????

Your posts are more than welcome and I apologise for being agressive. As Thracian says you'll get use to me, I certainly don't mean any harm by it. When i'm working (which I do sometimes) I tend to be a bit on the abrupt side due to the stress levels my moron of a boss causes.

On the how long it took him, the argument against that is the fact he only had money to spend in the last three years (one of those in the premier. the other two years they had promotions and cup runs. Again the wasted money.... is it wasted considering they got promotion? They bought in Ade to cement their postition in the promotion spots and he was one of the top goalscorers in the league when he signed him. Horsfield fair enough.... but how many managers haven't made bad ones????

Yeah i see your point i guess the wasted money thing wouldn't be as bad if we gained promotion because of the bumper TV rights payments but if we didnt we would be stuck with duffer players and a few million quid shorter.

And no matter what people say on here Milan won't continue to throw money at the club, he will spend what he thinks is right to achieve our goal.

Yeah i see your point i guess the wasted money thing wouldn't be as bad if we gained promotion because of the bumper TV rights payments but if we didnt we would be stuck with duffer players and a few million quid shorter.

And no matter what people say on here Milan won't continue to throw money at the club, he will spend what he thinks is right to achieve our goal.

I agree 100%... but I will guarantee no matter what manager we get they will sign at least one player that doesn't work out. I'll wear a Jeremy Beagle for manager t-shirt if they don't.

don't know if this has been posted before, just seen it on TB.

if he talks like that to some of the tw@ts we've got i'm all for him.

Its exactly someone who we need, whether it be Warnock or not, We've had too mny "nice" managers recently, Micky Adams, Craig Levein, Rob Kelly, Worthington..."They've tried there best" "There working hard for the fans" "They gave there all"! FUK OFF!

Get someone in who tells it like it is and takes no shite from any players, who tells them if there playing shite. I know this can dent people's confidence but at the same time looking at it from a personal point of view I know for a fact i'd want to prove people wrong.

And this squad we currently have imparticular needs to know who's boss, a manager such as Warnock is the bloke, Maybe Matin Allen who's recently been linked he's abit of a loose cannon ain't he?!

Archived