Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Neil Warnock | Colin Wanker

I might have used Fryatt as an antidote to the sort of totally biased shit I read on here but there remains one main difference.

For all his sodding potential Fryatt contributed bugger all this season and Hammond contributed quite a lot.

And all the distasteful innuendo in the worth won't deflect away from that fact.

Thrac, its one thing defending Elvis but to keep dragging Fryatt into any conversation is getting silly. Fryatt hasnt been great but to say he "contributed bugger all this season and Hammond contributed quite a lot" to justify what you are saying is grossly unfair and inacurate.

BEING. PASSIONATE. DOES. NOT. MAKE. YOU. SUCCESSFUL.

I don't know about you, but I don't want fifty fooking more seasons in the Championship just to get one bollocks season in the Prem before he quits. Will we PLEASE get over this? He's not a great manager, end of!

don't know if this has been posted before, just seen it on TB.

if he talks like that to some of the tw@ts we've got i'm all for him.

That is quality,could you imagine Rob Kelly doing that?

BEING. PASSIONATE. DOES. NOT. MAKE. YOU. SUCCESSFUL.

I don't know about you, but I don't want fifty fooking more seasons in the Championship just to get one bollocks season in the Prem before he quits. Will we PLEASE get over this? He's not a great manager, end of!

It helps mate,O'neil spings to mind,on the other end of the scale so does Erickson.

O'Neill was quality because he is and was quality. He's not the shouty, screamy loudmouth type. In fact he doesn't compare to Warnock at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just putting O'Neill on a pedestal for what he achieved and I'm certainly not bemoaning Warnock purely because I think he's a bellend. O'Neill took an unrich, unsuccessful, average side and made them great. Did Warnock do that with the Blades? Erm, no. No he didn't. He probably had more resources, too.

Thrac, its one thing defending Elvis but to keep dragging Fryatt into any conversation is getting silly. Fryatt hasnt been great but to say he "contributed bugger all this season and Hammond contributed quite a lot" to justify what you are saying is grossly unfair and inacurate.

Well let's put it another way seeing as I didn't start this session of slagging off in the first place.

Hammond, rightly or wrongly, is generally perceived by a good percentage of City fans to be shit.

Fryatt is perceived by what seems like the equivalent percentage to be a red hot centre-forward who only needs to be fit, to have things go his way and get a decent supply of chances to shine radiantly.

But the reality is that shitty Hammond has scored more goals, made more goals, made more contributions and proved himself capable of standing the pace.

Reasonable people would keep quiet, maintain their faith in Fryatt and hope his luck changed for the better next season.

They wouldn't keep slagging a guy who perhaps played above expectations and whose goals played some part in making up for the shortfall of the superstar.

Leicester City chairman Milan Mandaric has confirmed Neil Warnock is on the club's managerial shortlist.

The Foxes are looking for a full-time successor to Rob Kelly with Nigel Worthington finishing out last season on a temporary basis.

Mandaric has previously claimed interest in the role is high and now the former Portsmouth supremo has confirmed Warnock is in the running for the job.

Warnock is on the lookout for a new challenge after calling time on his lengthy tenure with Sheffield United following the conclusion of the Premiership season.

"Neil Warnock is a good and experienced manager and may be under consideration. But I have had no dialogue with him or anyone else," Mandaric told the Leicester Mercury.

"He is only one of several on the list I will be considering. As it is such an important decision and I will not be rushed."

MILAN NO ! WARNOCK IS A THUG WHO HATES LEICESTER !

Although I do not like the man, maybe he is what the current players need "a shit kicking" every time they make the same old errors week in week out. At least the discipline would be sorted out at last ....

Milan, if you give him the job make sure you also give him a big bat with permission to hit those players who he feels are not giving 100%.

No not really.

Hes so uninspiring its unreal.

Were a team thats in need of a massive rebuild and his record in the transfer market suggests he might not be able to do that.

Its a transitional period and we really need someone who will come in and know what needs doing in order to balence the ship.

A man who wastes money like Warnock is not that man.

Seriously... I think you are in need of medical help.

So bad in the Market they got promoted. So uninsperational his team plays with loads of heart and passion, rebuilt sheff U pretty quick as soon as he had a little funding. Don't say it took 7 years because the first 4 he had absolutely feck all to spend.

The only plus point to Neil Warnock that hasn't really been mentioned is that if he replicates some of the form he got at Sheffield United and previous clubs then we could be experiencing the New Wembley as many times as we did under Little and O'Neill.

I forgot just how many semi finals and play-off finals this chap has been involved in as a manager!!

So has everyone else who keeps saying he is shit. :D

At the end of the day we need a manager who can give us Champagne Football on a Lemonade wage, not a manager who can give us Lemonade football on a Champagne wage. Some people on here want a glamourous manager who will flatter to deceive and mean more years of mediocrity.

Get the horrible **** in if there's no-one else else available with a better record than his.

I want to see Beaglehole here. If only so I can see Thracian squirm every week when...

a) He doesn't just play 11 youngsters. He does that for the Academy because - well, that's what Academy manager's have to do.

b) We get beat week in, week out.

I want to see Beaglehole here. If only so I can see Thracian squirm every week when...

a) He doesn't just play 11 youngsters. He does that for the Academy because - well, that's what Academy manager's have to do.

b) We get beat week in, week out.

I have heard he's lining up Scotty2Hotty as his assistant, much to Thracian's disgruntlement.

Foxes put Warnock on short-list

_42936711_mandaricscarf_getty203.jpg

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric says Neil Warnock is on a short-list to become the club's next manager but insists no contact has been made.

Mandaric told the Leicester Mercury: "Neil Warnock is a good and experienced manager and may be under consideration.

"But he is only one of several on the list I will be considering. As it is such an important decision, I will not be rushed."

He added: "I have had no dialogue with him or anyone else."

Nigel Worthington took over as caretaker-manager of the Foxes in April after the departure of Rob Kelly.

He helped steer the club away from relegation and Worthington is part of a shortlist which is believed to include five names.

BBC

I do love how newspaper articles construe something different to that of what is actually said.

So Milan has basically said he will consider him, along with several other. Yet the paper makes it sound as though it's between him and one more person :dunno:

Archived