Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Tigana Leaving Besiktas

I read somewhere he said was returning home though! I guess that could mean England if he had house here from his Fulham days! He sounds a promising proposition though and MM does like his foreign managers!

I suppose if you are managing abroad and you leave, you do 'return home'. Then if you are ready to take another job, perhaps it's not just restricted to the country you are living in? I'm not sure, you might be right. I read that article and he said he was going home, but he didn't actually explain exactly what he meant by that.

I suppose if you are managing abroad and you leave, you do 'return home'. Then if you are ready to take another job, perhaps it's not just restricted to the country you are living in? I'm not sure, you might be right. I read that article and he said he was going home, but he didn't actually explain exactly what he meant by that.

'...I'm going home to where I belong....Leicester City Football Club...my new home...' :thumbup:

That's what he meant to say!

I did think that! The article certainly didn't go in to much detail! Haha

It's almost frightening the way stories appear a matter of days after someone mentions it on FoxesTalk.

My Steve Clarke suggestion became a rumour on a website (not FR) about a week after I posted it somewhat jokingly. :whistle:

I wouldn't be surprised if Radio Leicester got their 'news' on the Warnock front from something posted within your Warnock topic. lol

Archived