Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Down to You

Next Manager  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Down to You - Who do you want to see manager LEICESTER CITY next season?

• Martin Allen
    • Chris Coleman
    • Billy Davies
    • Iain Dowie
    • Simon Grayson
    • Paul Ince
    • Paul Jewell
    • Stuart Pearce
    • Bryan Robson
    • Jean Tigana
    • Neil Warnock
    • Nigel Worthington
    • Other - please state*

Feel free to move to transfer talk...*

You know the managers in the frame, you know their strenghs and weaknesses, now who do YOU want to be the next manager of Leicester City?

Let's not have all this debate, keep that to the threads in the Transfer Talk forum :P

Simply choose who you want here at Leicester next season.

Coleman :thumbup:

I want Tigana, but not sure if thats realistic or not.

Otherwise I'm really not sure. Tigana is the only one who really 'excites' me; although I wouldn't be overly unhappy with a few of the others.

Jewell and Tigana are both FAR too unrealistic.

Has to be Mad Dog, followed closely by Coleman.

Then when there's a quiz saying "who do you think will be the next city manager" I won't vote for either Jewell or Tigana!

Jewell, Grayson or Coleman would be my choice. Of the three, Jewell is obviously the least likely, but he'd also be my favourite. Grayson or Coleman would be good though and I think they're also two realistic targets, which is nice. Saying that, only Dowie and Robson would I have any issue with, although I think that Warnock isn't anywhere near as good as he thinks, and is one of the weakest options.

Other

Gary Johnson

good shout, he's a brill manager. however, my pa knows him (not well) and i think he (& particularly mrs johnson) are tied to the south west. plus i'm sure he'd like to see how he does at bristol city next year having got them up into the championship.

Archived