Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

New manager stats

Me either, but would be my first choice. :thumbup:

Part of me thinks something has already been sorted, but can't be announced til after the play offs. MM has had ages to think about getting a manager in, he should have been doing his thinking before the season finished.

Part of me thinks something has already been sorted, but can't be announced til after the play offs. MM has had ages to think about getting a manager in, he should have been doing his thinking before the season finished.

Yeah i think its sorted too but has to wait for the manager to leave the club they are at.

Tiganas last game isn't until saturday either so it could still be him :)

Grayson's 'Not Lost' rate is closest to Little's pre-Leicester rate, but with a better win rate. In fact, Grayson's record is spookily similar to Little's - both having managed 83 games! :ph34r:

Grayson it must be. ;)

The case will be all the more convincing when Blackpool triumph at Wembleh. :ph34r:

Grayson's 'Not Lost' rate is closest to Little's pre-Leicester rate, but with a better win rate. In fact, Grayson's record is spookily similar to Little's - both having managed 83 games! :ph34r:

Grayson it must be. ;)

The case will be all the more convincing when Blackpool triumph at Wembleh. :ph34r:

I'm warming to the idea. :thumbup:

Grayson it must be. ;)

That might fit in with the "end of the month" decision. I hope so. Apart from Tigana he always had a strong case to me.

Archived